OT-Here is one First Rounder Who I have Max Respect for

He won't play for the Ravens, but props to Trent Richardson for being a great human being.

Who was your Prom Date

Re: OT-Here is one First Rounder Who I have Max Respect for

I'd give up this year's first and next years to move up and get him.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

You're crazy. I wouldn't draft a running back with a top 5 pick even if I didn't have to give away a second first rounder.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g4co42
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

He's going to make some team very happy where ever he lands

And we could well face him, many have mocked him to Cleveland

Top guy, top player

Pretty cool. Hope he doesn't go to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You're crazy. I wouldn't draft a running back with a top 5 pick even if I didn't have to give away a second first rounder.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g4co42
    You have to pardon Darb...he is a huge Bama guy.

]Nope, I'm a University of North Alabama guy. Never could figure out why in the world someone would cheer for a college they didn't attend.

Auburn does well, I'm happy. Bama does well, I'm happy. Neither do well, it's no skin off my nose.

That said, Richardson is widely regarded as the best running-back in a decade. Yeah a lot of running-backs taken in later rounds do well, but he is an absolute beast. Instant improvement in every aspect of our offense.

He makes three people miss in the back field, then at the 15 convinces a DB to give up football forever.

Do I think we'll do it? Nah, Oz won't give up what it would take to get him, but it is a great dream.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

He's a beast for sure, but I'd never take a RB that high let alone trade up for one. Look at last years leading rushers and where they were drafted:

MJD - 2nd round
    Rice - 2nd round
    Turner - 5th round
    McCoy - 2nd round
    Foster - undrafted

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    ]Nope, I'm a University of North Alabama guy. Never could figure out why in the world someone would cheer for a college they didn't attend.

Auburn does well, I'm happy. Bama does well, I'm happy. Neither do well, it's no skin off my nose.

That said, Richardson is widely regarded as the best running-back in a decade. Yeah a lot of running-backs taken in later rounds do well, but he is an absolute beast. Instant improvement in every aspect of our offense.

He makes three people miss in the back field, then at the 15 convinces a DB to give up football forever.

Do I think we'll do it? Nah, Oz won't give up what it would take to get him, but it is a great dream.
    Not everyone goes to a college that has a real sports program. My school was division III and the only sport they even tried to compete in was hockey. We didn't even have football.