Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    2. BA didn't say anything so he would play harder. He's yapping because he's not confident. IMO. Read "Art of War" and other such works or just take a look at any bar fight. The guy who is running his yap is the guy least confident. It's the quiet, confident guy that's going to knock your ass on the ground before you have a chance to utter two words.
    Muhammad Ali and the 2000 Ravens say "Hello."
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Flacco respect from....Tom Brady!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Brady is a whiny bitch. Any time the Ravens D breathes on him he asks for a flag.
    I will sig bet you that he does not do any of that this weekend unless we both mutually agree it was a questionable hit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Im sorry, is this 2007?

He hasnt done that shit in quite a while.

Who gives a fuck if he does anyway, most QBs complain when they get hit.
    Some are a lot worse than others. Peyton Manning and Drew Brees don't bang their hands on the ground like babies when they get taken down. Aaron Rodgers doesn't feel the need to get in the refs ear whenever someone gets too close. Brady has a reputation for whining and complaining and it's not just from the Ravens games. Check out any Jets game or half the Dolphins games he's played. He does the same thing there.

My brother is a Pats fan since their 1st Super Bowl season, where the got demolished by the Bears, and even he agrees. To him it's funny though. He'll take all the whining he can as long as it gets results which is often does.

Some are a lot worse than others. Peyton Manning and Drew Brees don't bang their hands on the ground like babies when they get taken down. Aaron Rodgers doesn't feel the need to get in the refs ear whenever someone gets too close. Brady has a reputation for whining and complaining and it's not just from the Ravens games. Check out any Jets game or half the Dolphins games he's played. He does the same thing there.

My brother is a Pats fan since their 1st Super Bowl season, where the got demolished by the Bears, and even he agrees. To him it's funny though. He'll take all the whining he can as long as it gets results which is often does.
    I've seen him take more questionable hits and get up and keep going. That particular instance I think (even though he was asking for a flag) his floor-slamming was also a sign of just pure frustration of how the game was going more than it was him being upset that there wasn't a flag or that he got hit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I've seen him take more questionable hits and get up and keep going. That particular instance I think (even though he was asking for a flag) his floor-slamming was also a sign of just pure frustration of how the game was going more than it was him being upset that there wasn't a flag or that he got hit
    Go to Google. Search Tom Brady Whining and you'll get pages and pages of results.

He's a great QB. The best of this current generation but that doesn't mean that he doesn't whine.

Brady is a whiny bitch. Any time the Ravens D breathes on him he asks for a flag.
    :word
    This.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    I really dont get why ravens fans hate Tom Brady. He is extremely humble, extremely nice and the best QB of all time.
    He is NOT the best quarterback of all-time. He is not top 20.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Muhammad Ali and the 2000 Ravens say "Hello."
    Post of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    You are a hater if you seriously don't believe Brady is a top 20 QB of all time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post

Hmmm...I dont know how you could say he isnt in the top 20 of all time. I could see and argument for him not being in the top 5 of all time...but top 20? Really?

Can you honestly name 20 QB's who are better (or were better) than Brady?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

This. I don't care what he says during the week or how cool he was on entourage. As soon as he gets pressured he is all up in the refs ear. Same way Manning was last week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NJRaven View Post
    This. I don't care what he says during the week or how cool he was on entourage. As soon as he gets pressured he is all up in the refs ear. Same way Manning was last week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Seen brady take some hits this year that I thought would rattle him, but it didn't. I bet he now realizes that he is not as protected by the refs like he wants to be. He looks at the refs for a call, but doesn't get it the way he did before. Hell, I see welker calling for flags this year.Depends on what happens in the game is how brady will respond after the game. Last game,BB tried to grab a ref and the ref ignored him.
    The one thing I don't want to see is brady at the goal line ,taking the snap and pushing the ball over the goal line with his hands. He has done that too many times and gotten a touchdown. Hope the Dline at least hits the ball free of brady's hands before it crosses the goal line.