Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler fans

Blog Entries

Steeler fans

Order has been restored after the Steelers besting the Ravens in 2008 and 2010. (Mainly the refs that helped the Steelers win in 2010.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=12456474&p=3

Read this thread and there's no doubt that most of the Steeler fans on that site have nightmares of Joe Flacco winning it all for Baltimore, and being just so much more successful for three straight years and counting now. I have never seen so much hate in my life over a football game. Skinthatsmokewagon seems like he's ready to go on a killing spree if it means the Steelers will actually do something better than the Ravens. I remember last summer a few posters said they would watch me get stabbed in the face 40 times if it meant the Steelers would win an extra game each season. And those posters were not punished.

It just feels so great to know a fanbase hates us so much and that they hate Flacco so much. Patriots and Broncos fans have similar resentment towards Flacco, and I can't wait for the playoffs for Flacco to slay Brady and Manning once again.

Re: Steeler fans

Besides all the childish trash talk, that sight is just terrible for my eyes. Gave me a damn headache. I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

I've been reading some Steelers boards since Sundays loss and it does my heart good to see them already talking about next year and preparing themselves for Perms leaving by reminiscing on his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    Besides all the childish trash talk, that sight is just terrible for my eyes. Gave me a damn headache. I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.
    Those scout sites all look like they were created in some high-school kids HTML class.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Order has been restored after the Steelers besting the Ravens in 2008 and 2010. (Mainly the refs that helped the Steelers win in 2010.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=12456474&p=3

Read this thread and there's no doubt that most of the Steeler fans on that site have nightmares of Joe Flacco winning it all for Baltimore, and being just so much more successful for three straight years and counting now. I have never seen so much hate in my life over a football game. Skinthatsmokewagon seems like he's ready to go on a killing spree if it means the Steelers will actually do something better than the Ravens. I remember last summer a few posters said they would watch me get stabbed in the face 40 times if it meant the Steelers would win an extra game each season. And those posters were not punished.

It just feels so great to know a fanbase hates us so much and that they hate Flacco so much. Patriots and Broncos fans have similar resentment towards Flacco, and I can't wait for the playoffs for Flacco to slay Brady and Manning once again.
    There is no question Steelers fans hate us.

Typical 4 teams the Steelers hate...Ravens, 49ers, Patriots, Browns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    ... Typical 4 teams the Steelers hate...Ravens, 49ers, Patriots, Browns.
    Interestingly enough, the Bengals aren't on the list. Sad to say nobody hates them because they're generally ignored. Ravens - Steelers - Browns have an eternal dislike for each other, while the Bengals get overlooked. If not for CincyCat, and the Ravens trying to catch them this year, I wouldn't even know they were in the AFCN with us... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 12-10-2013 at 09:21 PM.

I thought it was just me, but you are right. My eyes were hurting trying to read that stuff.:grbac:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Interestingly enough, the Bengals aren't on the list. Sad to say nobody hates them because they're generally ignored. Ravens - Steelers - Browns have an eternal dislike for each other, while the Bengals get overlooked. If not for CincyCat, and the Ravens trying to catch them this year, I wouldn't even know they were in the AFCN with us... Bc
    Thanks....I think.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

I couldn't read anything on that site. It gave me a headache after trying to read the first post. Whoever designed that site has no business creating websites.

Blog Entries

Wow, you're right. Instant headache. I could almost smell "Three Sewers" reading that. Hat tip to Lobachevsky.

You forgot Cowboys the Steelers HATE the Cowboys they might be in 2nd place.

Blog Entries

I'm hoping the Steelers hate the Bengals pretty badly after Sunday night.