Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Re: I come in peace..

Jim Irsay is nothing like his father. I'm not saying that they wont move one day. The NFL is a business. But Indianapolis Fans are inteligent enough to understand that, and though it might be dificult, we would not cry and complain for the next 23 years.

Besides, you guys have a great organazation to cheer for so just let it go!

Re: I come in peace..

Jim Irsay is nothing like his father.
    Then he should've helped us get an expansion team, like his father promised. Instead he complained about "instability in the league" when the Browns moved here.

If you claim you would still root for the Colts if they ever left Indianapolis, you have pitiful civic pride, and you root only for a logo and not for what it means to your hometown.

3. Re: I come in peace..

Jim Irsay owns some really nice guitars..............

Having said that, he's a Qusiling fuck who wants to paint his own clown face.

No go. Gacy did too.

That rat fuck can paint it in chromium..............

(not a very appealing first post, I admit)

A pox upon them.................

DEATH TO THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bleakdecember View Post
    Jim Irsay owns some really nice guitars..............

Having said that, he's a Qusiling fuck who wants to paint his own clown face.

No go. Gacy did too.

That rat fuck can paint it in chromium..............

(not a very appealing first post, I admit)

A pox upon them.................

DEATH TO THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, but tell us what you really think. ROFLMAO
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Excellent 1st post. Welcome to the board brother!

To Just10Rich,

We are the lucky ones. We now have a wonderful, local owner who knows what's its like to lose a team. He was only 23 when the Colts left town.

I am glad you realize that the second Mr. Irsay, Jr. doesn't get his way with your fans, the Mayflowers will be at your front door. There is an old saying "History Repeats Itself" or "He's a Chip off the old block." Then all of you will be singing "Who's Sorry Now?"

ITS TIME TO HUNT, and this clown is in the General's crosshairs. you better run boy.
    DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

8. Re: I come in peace..

I think you'd agree with me when I wish both teams good luck and no injuries.[/QUOTE]

You are utterly mistaken, Indy fan.

This is the revenge scenario we have dreamed of for two decades. We love our Ravens, just as we used to love the Colts, but we have not gotten over the move. We do no forgive Indianapolis. Get over it? Fat chance.

We wish you bad luck and we want to see a prostate Manning lying dazed and bleeding on our blessed turf with several fierce looking Ravens glaring down at him. We want to hurt and humiliate the team and town that defiled our proud past and broke our hearts.

You do not want to be an Indy fan in Baltimore should the unthinkable happen...

"We wish you bad luck and we want to see a prostate Manning lying dazed and bleeding on our blessed turf..."

We? That might be a bit extreme. You know what they say about kharma.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Quote Originally Posted by Art-Florida View Post
    "We? That might be a bit extreme.
    No kidding -- speak for yourself, HouseofUsher, not for all of us. Nobody appointed you spokesman for all Ravens fans.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    No kidding -- speak for yourself, HouseofUsher, not for all of us. Nobody appointed you spokesman for all Ravens fans.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

12. Re: I come in peace..

Not a spokesman for all Ravens fans? Thanks for the reminder.

I used the first person plural pronoun because I wanted to underscore that there are a lot of Baltimore fans who hold a grudge and aren't interested in absolving Indianapolis and Irsay for what they did to the Colts.

I suppose those who object to my ill wishes for Manning were also offended by what the Ravens did to Roethlisberger?

I don't want the man killed, just knocked down hard and often.

Football is a contact sport, remember?