Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rest anyone hurt this Sunday.

Why not? Rest anyone hurt and get ready for the game against Cincy. Rest Joe and give the back up some reps. Let's get ready for the playoffs by getting healthy. Insane right?

Blog Entries

Re: Rest anyone hurt this Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Why not? Rest anyone hurt and get ready for the game against Cincy. Rest Joe and give the back up some reps. Let's get ready for the playoffs by getting healthy. Insane right?
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    Right.
    You know I'm kidding right?

I think they should rest Ray Lewis until the playoffs. Give him 2 more weeks to heal up close to 100%.

Blog Entries

I think they should play like this is already the playoffs. One game at a time, all hands on deck

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think they should play like this is already the playoffs. One game at a time, all hands on deck
    I would do as you say for this week, but then rest anyone who is hurt next week against Cincy provided the Ravens beat the Giants.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I would do as you say for this week, but then rest anyone who is hurt next week against Cincy provided the Ravens beat the Giants.
    Absolutely. My point is, they need to win this home game rather than go into Cinci with the division on the line. Winning against the Gmen would be HUGE

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Absolutely. My point is, they need to win this home game rather than go into Cinci with the division on the line. Winning against the Gmen would be HUGE
    agreed, the only advantage to beating CIN if we beat NYG is hoping NE losses and we get the 3 seed, they wont lose as they will be playing their starters as they still have a shot for the 1 or 2 seed plus look who they are playing....

If PIT beats CIN and we beat NYG do we really want to rest everyone and put PIT in the playoffs. But i guess they would be in anyway since if they win out they go in as a divison winner if we lose out or a wild card if we win one more game.

Either way, I am rooting for PIT a CIN loss would almost elimiate them as they would need PIT to lose to CLE which could eailsy happen seeing how the browns have been hot on an off and the Steelers Cold on and off. But i don't want CIN having anything to play for which takes a mental aspect of the game away and CIN has a lot of players who would "give up" if they lost to PIT.

Yep, all hands on deck. Win this you already have a bye the next week and scout your opponet possibly. Lose this game then you have lost 4 in a row and are looking at a must win in week 17 is a worse situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Yep, all hands on deck. Win this you already have a bye the next week and scout your opponet possibly. Lose this game then you have lost 4 in a row and are looking at a must win in week 17 is a worse situation.
    Agreed, CIN could very well be our wild card oppt if they can get the 5 seed and we can scout them without having to play our starters so we would have a bye for players to heal but still have to play in the wild card round and if it is vs CIN it would be another bye as I dont see them coming to the Bank and beating us in the playoffs, same with Indy actually. PIT is always a close game toss up. so if it came down to PIT or IND 1st round I would want to without a doubt play IND

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I'll go along with this. I think breaking the losing streak has psychological importance at this point, particularly at home. Not saying they want to be complacent or flat for the Cincy game, but by beating the G-men they Ravens would have the luxury of resting the wounded in Week 17.

Of course, for NY it's a must-win situation, so I'd expect THEY will have all hands on deck.