Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: State of the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    What channel is it on? Comcast Sports Net was listing other programming, but I DVR'd them just in case?
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...d-b751753a8245

No video at work.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

No video at work.
    SOL :)

No video at work.
    plug in headphones and minimize the screen....

Blog Entries

Dick Cass said most likely, future celebration will be free, ticketed events. Regretted that it ended up being craziness at the end. Said they definitely did not do a good job estimating the amount of people that would come out.

I'd like to see, but doubt it'd happen, Camden Yards open up as a "spillover" spot for people to watch the stadium ceremony. You wouldn't see them on the field, but it'd be a great spot with a video screen already setup....
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Pretty Much guaranteed that Ray's getting a statue

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Pretty Much guaranteed that Ray's getting a statue
    The guy who posted the rant on Ray Lewis last night is not going to be happy about that. "Hero worship"!

Just kidding...I'm wondering where they put it. Do we have "Ray Lewis Plaza"? Or does Unitas Plaza become "Ravens Hall of Heroes" with multiple statues?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Sounds like they are going to go with a mix of a youth movement and maybe trying to keep some of the vets/sign new ones. Not sure what this might mean for guys like Q and Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    plug in headphones and minimize the screen....
    It's filtered and won't play. I'm not worried about getting caught, lol. I'd just close my office door.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Sounds like they are going to go with a mix of a youth movement and maybe trying to keep some of the vets/sign new ones. Not sure what this might mean for guys like Q and Jones.
    Basically, we're not pushing all our chips in to make a desperate push to win again next year. We're going to consistently look ahead at the long term picture.

I love it. I'd rather be in the mix every year, with shots every 5-6 years, then go another 12-13 years and struggle to rebuild this team over and over. Many young guys just hitting their primes...

Steve B put it best, we want our chances to win in 2015 to be just as good as winning in 2013

I think the market will price him out of town, but we'll see.
    One of the talk show hosts mentioned yesterday that Mckinnie wants to stay here, and doesn't want to move again if possible- I can't recall if it was the FAN or WNST- but it was yesterday evening. Not sure of the validity, but if true, means he will stay provided he's not totally disrespected- but I'm assuming that he'd probably want more than the reduced contract that he took this year at the beginning of the season when they told him to get lost or restructure.

But that definitely showed that Mckinnie didn't really want to go out on the market earlier this season when he was briefely cut.