Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    9:30 to 10 am should get you a free parking spot on the adjoining streets and early access to the grills.
    T - me and my buddy are flying out this morning.. We are playing tomorrow morning by ear.. We may stop by and visit you guys. If not we will be over at Sluggers watching the Cincy-Pittsburgh game. The have Sunday Ticket over there and show all the early games. Going to be weird watching NFL games at 10 AM!

Go Ravens!

2. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

My wife and I will be at the tailgate as well. We live in Issaquah (about 25 min from Seattle) and all I gotta say is pack some rain boots. It was pouring last night and it even started hailing. Perfect weather for Rice to have a big day! We went out to M&T for our last playoff game against Indy a few years back, so looking forward to actually hanging out with some Ravens fans as there are ZERO out here. See everyone tomorrow.

3. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Hey guys, so me and three others all ravens fans will be at fuel sports bar around 945-10 to watch the cincy-Pitt game, is anyone tailgating at the stadium? We are sitting 50 yard line lower level behind the ravens bench as well section 109-110

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Just to recap:

- tailgate location:

Pacific Auto Body
    1048 6th Avenue South

http://maps.yahoo.com#q=1048+6th+Ave...vt=m&trf=0&tt=

- parking and other details at post 47 above

- please bring food and drink for yourself, plus a little extra food for the community chest, and a few dollars to reimburse me for buying our host some booze

- the closest place to buy food for tailgate party is the Japanese grocery store Uwajimaya, within walking distance of Pioneer Square and the stadium. Even though it is an Asian store they still have plenty of western food and beer.

- one or two pairs and a single ticket still available in our group

- if anyone is unable to crack the code on the message board's PM system, please e-mail me at mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com and I will forward your message

- also: dress for Seattle weather! While the Storm of the Century headed to Alaska and British Columbia should clear out by Saturday, don't be surprised to be in some nasty, cold, and windy showers on Sunday. Our seats should be protected. The tailgate party will go on in any event!
    Mista T - Myself and one other person would be interested in joining the tailgate! Is there room for us?

K8 - Born in B'More, Representing the Ravens in San Diego :) CAWCAW!

Quote Originally Posted by X impression x View Post
    Hey guys, so me and three others all ravens fans will be at fuel sports bar around 945-10 to watch the cincy-Pitt game, is anyone tailgating at the stadium? We are sitting 50 yard line lower level behind the ravens bench as well section 109-110
    X impression X

I'll be sitting in the same section, second row, 50 yd line! Trying to figure out what to do before the game. The tailgate sounds great but the FUEL sports bar is being mentioned a lot, too. Either way - see you in section 109!

K8

6. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by RavenK8 View Post
    X impression X

I'll be sitting in the same section, second row, 50 yd line! Trying to figure out what to do before the game. The tailgate sounds great but the FUEL sports bar is being mentioned a lot, too. Either way - see you in section 109!

K8
    We are row Y, if you guys wanna meet up at fuel let me know on here and we can tag over to the game after the bar...

We are row Y, if you guys wanna meet up at fuel let me know on here and we can tag over to the game after the bar...
    We're in Row B. Are you thinking about going to the tailgate at the Pacific Auto Body (1048 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1306)? Apparently it's a 15 min walk from Fuel. Yeah, lets meet at the bar and figure it out from there. There'll be 2 of us joining you to watch Cincy stomp on Pittsburgh (::fingers crossed::) I'll be in a white Ngata jersey and glasses!

K8

8. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

We are in row X, seats 1 & 2, glad to see there will be Ravens fans near by :)

9. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

We are Y seats 1-4 so we should be right behind u...

10. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

We are Y seats 1-4 so we should be right behind u...
    Wow, that is pretty crazy! See you at the game...at least now I know we'll have some good representation near our seats...GO RAVENS!

11. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

I'm Here at the tailgate location and there's a Seahawks tailgate set up. What's the plan?

12. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

We'll be there in about an hour...I thought Mister T was going to be there about an hour ago? I'll keep checking back on our way down.