Page 114 of 123 FirstFirst ... 112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,357 to 1,368 of 1468

Re: Week 2 Game Thread

It wasn't just on Joe, though. The D was awful. The Ravens D of old would've held that lead. Instead, it was like being a matador at times.

To lose despite being +2 on turnover front is shocking. Both phases should hang their heads.

The ST are the only phase to come out with any credit.

That said... it is still only September and lost on the road to a decent NFC team. If you have to take any bitter losses, that's the least worst formula.

Combination of a terrible D-coordinator.....poor reads by the quarterback....poor decisions by the quarterback....and pathetic officiating.

I really do hate Cam Cameron. Why go away so dramatically from worked so well last week. Knowing how clever Cameron thinks he is, I can only assume that he thought that 'it worked so well last week, so it's what the Eagles will be expecting...'. Well it was exactly what the Bengals were expecting and it was still unstoppable!

Honourable mention to the 'officials'. Maybe they'll use the time before their next game to learn the difference between Illegal Contact and Pass Interference...

4. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    At least the Pats lost.
    Yea thats good I guess. That said one of these two teams is going to be 1-2 after next week....
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    But, but he's sick or hurt. Something is wrong with him. :grbac:
    I know your being sarcastic but it's the same ol fucking Joe. Looks like he can be a hall of famer one week and the next week he looks like a fucking rookie. This what we should continue to expect from him. Heath Evans and Skip Bayless are going to shred him and he deserves it. Shut your fucking mouth and put up Joe.

6. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    say what you want about execution, that non-existent push off call cost us the game.
    THat too. I want to see that on replay again. It sure didn't look like much.

I think these amateur refs became "homers' to an extreme degree in this game and handed the Eagles a win. The reason Joe was so inefficient in the 2nd half was that his receivers were being held with the ball in the air and the refs were letting the Eagles get away with pass interference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Cam Cameron called an absolutely horrible game. Right back to the same old Cam.
    Joe had a bad second half but was decent in the first half when they were in the hurry up.
    The referees are absolute embarrassment. I mean how the hell do you call Offensive pass interference on that play?

Last but not least I so not feeling Dean Pees as defensive coordinator. I know we are missing personnel but could you have a more vanilla game plan on D? If they come out running a D like that next week NE will hang 30pts on em
    In all fairness to PEes, not having Pollard for most of the game really changes how you call it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

2 fucking timeouts left and not trying to run for first down.

The Ravens struggle against man to man press. It happened last year against Jacksonville and Seattle, and it happened again. Flacco looks bad when he has nobody to throw to. So does everybody

The same old "Cam sucks, Joe sucks" argument is vanilla and unsophisticated.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

The new Cam is the same old Cam. He can't be creative for more than one game. This looked like the 2010 offense, not even last year's. Throwing when you should run, etc. Why are we in the shotgun on third and 1 or 2? Does anyone know? Is Flacco incapable of dropping back and completing a pass?

We lost this game in the 3rd. Lots of opportunities to chew up yards on the ground and chew up clock. Cammie hasn't learned.

Joe looked baaaaad.
    Our underneath coverage was baaaaaad Their rookies on defense outplayed our vets.
    Cant believe Cammie didnt exploit their patchwork 2nd half OL.

And when the refs are allowing contact on your WRs then run the ball and that includes QBs draws.

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

12. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    everyone is going to blame joe but you have to have a receivers who can get any kind of seperation.
    receivers can't get separation if they're being grabbed, bumped & held every time they start to get open. And the officials don't call it.

Somehow though, Cam still thought that throwing the ball on 3rd & short again and again and again...was the answer.

And it was.

To causing several straight 3 & outs.
    And wearing out our defense in the process.

Apparently after being in the league for a decade, Cam still hasn't grasped the concept of Time of Possesion. Or its significance.

Perhaps Harbaugh or Caldwell can explain it to him.