Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change?

pees better be looking over his shoulders cause dat ass ain't safe either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This-this-thisthisthis
    why ya'll getting down on people speculating isn't that what we do here mostly?

Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

This is gonna sound snarkissimo, but...

I wonder if rharris1986 feels Mosaic today?

(No no, not as in "made of little pieces of glass or stone glued to a flat surface." As in, seeing the Promised Land but unable to enter it...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    pees better be looking over his shoulders cause dat ass ain't safe either.
    Yes he is. We have a top ten scoring defense while missing both starting corners, 3 out of our 4 starting linebackers (with the 4th being a rotation of Kruger and Upshaw... not exactly all stars at this point in their careers), our best player on the line has been playing through an injury that has clearly limited his productivity, and Ed Reed can no longer even pretend to tackle.

Pees is doing fine. Yards are meaningless. His D has held up well in the redzone and been really good when at least 75% of the starters play.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    It could have factored with the looming Flacco contract, but I am going to take a flyer on deeper or higher motives and say John finally had enough, knowing his friend wouldn't be the O.C. next year, their was nothing to lose.
    very good possibility, maybe he just simply had enough. My issue though is why at this point when we have 4 games left?

Blog Entries

Here's the link from the Ravens site and it
    sounds like it was HARBs.

He says it's not about fair or unfair or right or
    wrong.

A change had to be made and he made it but
    Bisciotti might have put the screws to HARBs.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-c339546ce03a

Blog Entries

anyone see what Norv Turner did at the ketchup factory yesterday??........just saying....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Yes he is. We have a top ten scoring defense while missing both starting corners, 3 out of our 4 starting linebackers (with the 4th being a rotation of Kruger and Upshaw... not exactly all stars at this point in their careers), our best player on the line has been playing through an injury that has clearly limited his productivity, and Ed Reed can no longer even pretend to tackle.

Pees is doing fine. Yards are meaningless. His D has held up well in the redzone and been really good when at least 75% of the starters play.
    that Defense of his is holding up with scotch tape thats starting to peel, 3 man rush on the goal line? having charlie batch and some punk kid name cousins who he made a hero for day is not doing "just fine" The defense was crap before webb even got hurt, it got a little better when Suggs came back but it went back to the same crap. Pees is not doing fine, giving up 400yrds a game is not fine.

Blog Entries

Beyond happy. Low risk high reward move. Who cares WHO made the call, just that it was made.

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    If Bisciotti was directly involved, as is being reported now, it could be that he basically told Harbaugh - "do it now or if this ship isn't righted by season end, your spot will also be evaluated...."

That might - at least somewhat - reconcile the different rumors.
    Wow. If these reports are true, then Harbaugh is most definitely in serious jeopardy of losing his job.

I said it earlier, the best possible story behind all of this for the team (coaches and players) moving forward was that, en masse, the offensive stars Flacco, Rice, Boldin, etc. went to Harbaugh and said, "Coach, you always said we could come to you with a problem, well, we just can't go on this way, we could be so much better on offense." In that scenario, Harbaugh says, all right, I got you covered, but you better have my back and play your asses off for me."

If Bisciotti forced this decision, that is the worst possible scenario for Harbaugh in particular, and the team in general. Look at it from the standpoint of a player - let's say one that has been frustrated by the offense for the last few seasons (insert whoever you want here): I been playing in a 1980s style offense, we get 7 points and 55 yards of passing offense against one of the worst passing defenses in the league in the second half and overtime. And it takes my owner to tell the head coach what to do?

If true, a chain of authority in that locker just got broke that I don't know how you fix. And I am not sure this is the disunity you want going forward into the playoffs and into next season for that matter...

I think Harbaugh's seat just got incredibly hot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    why ya'll getting down on people speculating isn't that what we do here mostly?
    Great question, seeing how everyone is speculating about what/why happened with the argument between the two.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    anyone see what Norv Turner did at the ketchup factory yesterday??........just saying....
    couldn't believe how poorly Pitts D played against that 'terrible offensive line'. what a crazy league

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!