Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens at Giants predictions

The Ravens are hot, but the Giants are playing well too. The #1 run offense vs. the #1 run defense is gonna be fun to watch. I think the Ravens D limits them to around 100 total yards on the ground, but I am worried about Eli. He looked very accurate throwing those 10-15 yard routes that have killed us this year, not to mention the deep ball to Plax is something to consider. If the Ravens can get pressure and force mistakes like against the Texans I like our chances. However, Eli is a Super Bowl winning QB. He's one of the best. I said in the other thread he is due for a multi-INT game, and hopefully I am right, but I don't see it in this one.

They will put up points through the air, the difference will be Flacco and whether or not he can he counter. They get a good pass rush but their secondary isn't that impressive and I feel like our running backs will be successful. If I was impartial I'd pick the Giants, but hell with that I'm drinking the purple cool aid, Ravens 33 Giants 27.

Re: Ravens at Giants predictions

Gints 17, Ravens 10
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Giants 24
    Ravens 20

I obviously am hoping for a Raven win, I'm just not so sure how our O-line is going to hold on against the G-Men pass rush......

Our O-line will be the difference maker. If they can keep Joe upright and open holes in the running game. If not we lose, simple. Realisticly dont see it happening.

G Men 27
    Ravens 17
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

5. Re: Ravens at Giants predictions

Man, it's weird seeing the Ravens win games on the road for a change... with that said:

Ravens 14
    Giants 21

If this was at M&T Bank, I'd switch the teams around. The possibility of Mark Clayton and Yamon Figurs being our starting WR corps worries me playing a team with great run defense.

Ravens 20
    New Yorsey 16
    Giants due for a down day, esp after Iggles game. Ravens will shut down Giants run game. Special teams will make a play.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

The Giants are the most complete team in the NFL right now, and pose difficult matchup problems for most teams. But their strengths - the ground attack and the pass rush - play right into the hands of the Ravens, who would rather be running and stuffing the run anyway.

Hell with you doubters, I'll take my Ravens in a relatively convincing victory.

Ravens 23
    Giants 13
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    The Giants are the most complete team in the NFL right now, and pose difficult matchup problems for most teams. But their strengths - the ground attack and the pass rush - play right into the hands of the Ravens, who would rather be running and stuffing the run anyway.

Hell with you doubters, I'll take my Ravens in a relatively convincing victory.

Ravens 23
    Giants 13
    Remember, the Ravens usually do well when their the underdog, so the "doubters" help this team....;)

Ravens-17
    Giants-10

Eli=3 Picks
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

I feel optimistic, which is usually a bad sign.

Ravens 17 Giants 10.

Giants 20
    Ravens 14

I think all things being equal, the Ravens win this game. But the Giants are at home, and this will be our 3rd road game in a row and our 9th game in a row. And possibly no Derrick Mason.

Coming off a bye week which is what we were supposed to be at this week, we beat the Giants down. The circumstances just don't favor us this week.

And you know what, there is nothing wrong with losing this game 20-14. If it's 20-0, that's different.

Ok you all will kill me for this but here is my true feelings on this one:

Ravens 37

Giants 17

I know that is way out on the limb but I have FAITH and I am the MAN that Is Making the PURPLE KOOL-AID Fans are drinking!!! Oh and if you need some Purple Shades I have them on ORDER !!!

GO RAVENS !!! STOMP IT UP !!! Play Hard and Play PROUD !!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014