Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

TEASER from talking head "Is this the year that Torrey Smith explodes out on the scene to become a fantasy stud....."

Torrey is going to be on NFL FANTASY LIVE in a few moments (2:25)

ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

There was a guy in my fantasy league that took Torrey at the end of the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    There was a guy in my fantasy league that took Torrey at the end of the first round.
    CHAMPIONSHIP!

<snickering>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

How do I get into that league and for how much money can we make the entry fees?

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

I was able to snag Torrey with the first pick in the 7th.

His ADP is in the area of 5th-6th I believe.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I was able to snag Torrey with the first pick in the 7th.

His ADP is in the area of 5th-6th I believe.
    Yeah, I got Torrey in one league in the 6th. I expect big numbers out of him.

Blog Entries

Some guy in my league took Flacco in the 1st round.

I picked up Torrey beginning of the fifth round. I think he's going to get a lot of targets this year.

Blog Entries

I got Torrey in the 5th or 6th in ours, i was pretty happy with that. im sure he was picked over some elite WRs if he went 1st round. My one buddy is in a league where his Uncle picks Ben Roethlisberger in the first no matter what, even when he had 1st overall. those are leagues you wish for large entry fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Some guy in my league took Flacco in the 1st round.

I picked up Torrey beginning of the fifth round. I think he's going to get a lot of targets this year.
    I think youre right about Torrey, i was targeting Flacco in the 12 figuring nobody would realize the potential he has this year and just missed him by a pick to be my backup. problem with a league full of Ravens fans kind of hard to hide what weve all seen.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i was targeting Flacco in the 12 figuring nobody would realize the potential he has this year and just missed him by a pick to be my backup.
    I was trying to do the same in my league. I ended up with Matt Ryan and Andy Dalton though, so I was happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I got Torrey in the 5th or 6th in ours, i was pretty happy with that. im sure he was picked over some elite WRs if he went 1st round. My one buddy is in a league where his Uncle picks Ben Roethlisberger in the first no matter what, even when he had 1st overall. those are leagues you wish for large entry fees.

I think youre right about Torrey, i was targeting Flacco in the 12 figuring nobody would realize the potential he has this year and just missed him by a pick to be my backup. problem with a league full of Ravens fans kind of hard to hide what weve all seen.
    Yep. In my keeper league one of the people kept Flacco so he wasn't available. I think he is going to have a great year if they truly let him have the offense. He looks very accurate and some of the real subtle things like selling the play fake on that TD pass to Boldin in the Detroit game, he wasn't bad at that before, but Caldwell looks to have helped him get even better. I was playing xBox with a guy in California the other night and he was running his draft while we were playing. He was asking people what they thought about people to pick ( he was British, btw) and when he asked about back-up QB's i asked him if Flacco was still available and he was. I told him to take him and he did. He was listening very intently to my analysis of why I think Joe is going to have a break out year. Torrey was a big reason for it as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I was trying to do the same in my league. I ended up with Matt Ryan and Andy Dalton though, so I was happy with them.
    yeah, Romo and Schaub here. I was hoping for Flacco because hes durable as well, which the other two arent. Ryan looks poised for a solid season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Yep. In my keeper league one of the people kept Flacco so he wasn't available. I think he is going to have a great year if they truly let him have the offense. He looks very accurate and some of the real subtle things like selling the play fake on that TD pass to Boldin in the Detroit game, he wasn't bad at that before, but Caldwell looks to have helped him get even better. I was playing xBox with a guy in California the other night and he was running his draft while we were playing. He was asking people what they thought about people to pick ( he was British, btw) and when he asked about back-up QB's i asked him if Flacco was still available and he was. I told him to take him and he did. He was listening very intently to my analysis of why I think Joe is going to have a break out year. Torrey was a big reason for it as well.
    I expect big things from both this year.
    -JAB