Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The NEW Ravens and the media

What do you think the general consensus is with the Ravens from the non-Baltimore media? Do you think we sent a message with the Bengals game?

I personally think we did and I bet most people expect us to compete with the Steelers for the AFC North...

Re: The NEW Ravens and the media

Just curious...did Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson "hit [Bart Scott] in the mouth" today?

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

Blog Entries

I think we sent a message that our O-line is not a bad as everyone is screaming that it is.

Also that despite the age the D, when healthy, can still be excellent.

Aside from that, remember, it was the Bungles we were playing, and we were at home. I know a lot of people expected us to lose, but did you see how disorganised Palmer and company actually were at times? I think people underestimated us a bit, but overestimated the Bengals a bit.

How many times is that douche gonna say that? "I'm gonna hit em in the mouth..." And it's always the same end result- the Ravens D jacks him up all night long. I hate Chad Johnson.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Sssshhh,lets keep it a secret so the Ravens can punch everyone in the mouth.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I go to college in Florida, so I was unfortunately unable to watch the game. Did Willie Anderson get any playing time?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens45 View Post
    I go to college in Florida, so I was unfortunately unable to watch the game. Did Willie Anderson get any playing time?
    He was inactive, I believe.

I think we WOULD have sent a national message, if ...
    - Figurs TD wasn't called back by a BS penalty
    - Heap hadn't dropped his TD
    - CMac hadn't had 2 pass interferences on the same drive before halftime

This game was a blowout, but the final score didn't reflect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    I think we WOULD have sent a national message, if ...
    - Figurs TD wasn't called back by a BS penalty
    - Heap hadn't dropped his TD
    - CMac hadn't had 2 pass interferences on the same drive before halftime

This game was a blowout, but the final score didn't reflect it.
    Those were total BS calls against him as Chad Johnson slipped both times and played the Refs with his acting. The same thing for the BS call on the "illegal block in the back" during the Figures Punt return.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

By hitting Bart Scott in the mouth, Johnson really meant "I am gonna fall on my own ass and then ask for the penalty flag from a ref who was not even looking at the play." Such douche-baggery.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Of course Jerome Bettis on NBC wasn't kind in their "Stupid name for a Football Highlight Show in America", although I thought Collingsworth's joke about Ocho Sinko wasn't a name change but the total yards the Bengals offense would get was funny. The Sirius NFL channel was critical of the Bengals & really didn't give the Ravens proper credit. They basically accused the Bengals of lying down for the Ravens. We're going to have to win & win & win to get respect. Beating the chosen golden child of the AFC North in 2 weeks (didn't they look like crap today vs. Dallas?) & then punching the Sqeelers in the mouth the end of the month will help get that respect.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Of course Jerome Bettis on NBC wasn't kind in their "Stupid name for a Football Highlight Show in America", although I thought Collingsworth's joke about Ocho Sinko wasn't a name change but the total yards the Bengals offense would get was funny. The Sirius NFL channel was critical of the Bengals & really didn't give the Ravens proper credit. They basically accused the Bengals of lying down for the Ravens. We're going to have to win & win & win to get respect. Beating the chosen golden child of the AFC North in 2 weeks (didn't they look like crap today vs. Dallas?) & then punching the Sqeelers in the mouth the end of the month will help get that respect.
    :word
    :respect :respect :respect