Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've never seen a fanbase as hopeless about a game as the Browns LOL

This is comedy. Browns actually play good defense, but you wont find too many optimistic homers here
    http://brownschat.clevelandbrowns.co...05/m/462105405

Blog Entries

Re: I've never seen a fanbase as hopeless about a game as the Browns LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    This is comedy. Browns actually play good defense, but you wont find too many optimistic homers here
    http://brownschat.clevelandbrowns.co...05/m/462105405
    With good reason. They are now in a completely wasted year. They have a new owner who will clean house and start over once again but that can't be done until after they get through this season. 2012 is just a big waste of time for that franchise.

Lmfao thanks man. Getting my daily laughter in.

Blog Entries
    Brutal. Stolen franchise 50, simulated former dynasty 0

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

They will never be any good as long as they hold Art Modell out of the Hall of Fame. Bank on it!! Nevermore said the Raven!!!

What do you expect for a team that has a history of getting just about everything wrong?

Case-in-point: Mike Holgren. Has an excellent record as a head coach in GB, averaging nearly 11 wins/season with 2 NFC titles and one SB ring. Goes to Seattle to be both the head coach/GM. They proceed to have 3 years of mediocrity in one of the league's weakest divisions until he gets stripped of his GM duties. With Holmgren focused on just the head coaches' job, the Seahawks make 5 trips to the playoffs in 7 years, including an NFC title.

So of course, the Browns hire him and make him.......the head coach? Of course not. They make him the team President, given authority over the team's football operations.

Such a classic Browns move - hire the right guy, then give him the wrong job. I feel bad for those fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    With good reason. They are now in a completely wasted year. They have a new owner who will clean house and start over once again but that can't be done until after they get through this season. 2012 is just a big waste of time for that franchise.
    Haslam takes ownership on October 16th. There is no reason Holmgren can't be shown the door immediately and the new regime start the talent evaluation and coaching search on October 17th.

They can get a jump-start on the rebuilding process. It's a glass-half-full argument to be sure, but when your glass has been shattered from 40-story drop, it pieces pulverized, and then locked in a metal safe and buried 20 feet underground, it's better than nothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Haslam takes ownership on October 16th. There is no reason Holmgren can't be shown the door immediately and the new regime start the talent evaluation and coaching search on October 17th.

They can get a jump-start on the rebuilding process. It's a glass-half-full argument to be sure, but when your glass has been shattered from 40-story drop, it pieces pulverized, and then locked in a metal safe and buried 20 feet underground, it's better than nothing.
    True but they still can't change the personnel of the team until the offseason. Haslam is bringing Joe Banner in who will start on all those thing immediately. I doubt they'll fire Holmgren until the offseason. It'll be the usual charade of pretending to evaluate his performance even though the decision will already have been made.

There are some funny comments there. At least some of them have a sense of humor about their plight.

"if anyone thinks the browns have a chance you might be sitting in your basement at your mom's house."

"probably something like.....
    Ravens=48
    Browns=0
    and thats at halftime...."

"Browns - 17
    Purple Browns - 34"

LOL the first post has us scoring infinity to zero.

The slickest tongue in cheek reference to our team was "Boltformore". Smh they hate us.

Blog Entries

LOL - There are more Ravens fans giving them credit than their

own fans. I've talked to several and seen some posts about Ravens
    fans being worried about this game with the Ravens possibly taking
    them for granted.

Yea, it happened last year in Seattle and Jax but I don't think HARBs
    has ever lost to the Browns. Billick lost to them when Ravens
    took them too lightly but not HARBs, not yet.

Remember the game when Jamal made a good run after joining the Browns and spiked the ball in front of Billick? LOL

We'll be 2-0 in the div tomorrow and looking at a possible
    div sweep again.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-27-2012 at 12:58 PM.

They have no reason to be excited.

How can you possible be excited about your rookie QB/RB combo when there is a high chance that the QB won't be there next year.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold