Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    You're not allowed to have your own opinion on OH. It's either follow Pente and his sheep, or you're banned. It's like a cult.

I also think it's hilarious that he bans people for not using proper grammar. The guy can barely construct a sentence himself.
    I signed on over there with the same name I have here. For 3 years I would vent a little on that board and me and him had it out in personal messages. He eventually banned me. I do agree he is an ass and use to be a total dick rider of the Orioles but now they are dicking him around it just makes the Orioles look worse. He deep would deep throat everyone in the Orioles organization. Now they all cost themselves blow jobs. I'm sorry but that team is a total train wreck.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Re: Pente vs the Orioles/Bader...big trouble brewing at the Hangout!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I do agree he is an ass and use to be a total dick rider of the Orioles but now they are dicking him around it just makes the Orioles look worse. He deep would deep throat everyone in the Orioles organization. Now they all cost themselves blow jobs. I'm sorry but that team is a total train wreck.
    I think Pente is just being a fucking baby. Greg Bader and the Orioles told Pente that they would not be making as significant of an investment as they have in previous years. The Orioles were still going to invest in OH.

I agree that the Orioles are a train wreck. They're one of the worst franchises in pro sports.

Clearly this Pente character could have benefited from Lester Bangs speech here.
    Last edited by festivus; 02-17-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I dunno where you went to school, but where I went to school 50,000 over 10 years equals $5k per year.;) Just messing with ya.

Like someone else said, there is no good guy here. Pente is a dick, and the Orioles are, well.....the Orioles. They cut funding for whatever reason, which is their right, no matter how petty it looks ($5k per year to a MLB team is like a quarter to you or I), and of course Pente acted like a spoiled brat I'm sure. OH is done.
    Next time try reading before commenting. Bader and the Hangout have been involved for the last FEW YEARS, not 10.

I don't know where you went to school but a few is 3, not 10.

All the stuff here said about Pente is dead on the money, which is why I have little sympathy for him. He has worked extremy hard to make eure no financials get out and that is what set him off. You notice how there is no members list, because then everyone could see just how much he is profiting off the site.

You also notice now there is a thread from all the members just bashing Bader lol and Tony coming off like the vindictive little bastard he has always been. Hilarious.

I just went over to have a look at the site. Not sure why anyone would pay to post on it. For Orioles news, I've been making do with Yahoo Sports and Roch's blog over at MASN. I won't do the paywall thing at the Sun.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    Next time try reading before commenting. Bader and the Hangout have been involved for the last FEW YEARS, not 10.

I don't know where you went to school but a few is 3, not 10.
    I just saw your reply. All I can say is, lighten up Francis; don't get your panties in a bunch over a joke. And for the record:

"Dear Orioles Hangout Community:

For approximately ten seasons, the Orioles have been actively involved in advertising on Orioles Hangout and in providing tickets and access to tickets for Hangout members through various ?Hangout Nights,? spending more than $50,000 cash and providing additional thousands of dollars in tickets over that period of time. It was made clear to us that our investment would not buy us any sort of positive coverage or kid-glove treatment, and we certainly didn?t expect or want that in return. We just wanted to support what we feel is a good outlet for Orioles fans to talk about the team."
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Wow hard to believe the Orioles paid that drama queen a red cent. Then again he was second only to Travis Moon as the Pollyanna queen. I wonder how much Moon was raking in for all his bullcrap posts on Sunspot.