Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - U.S. Open

OT - U.S. Open

Anyone watching?

Looking like it might be number 15 for someone late Sunday....

Blog Entries

Re: OT - U.S. Open

Too busy watching the Euro 2012 (comon England!)

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Too busy watching the Euro 2012 (comon England!)
    That was yesterdays game, but it seems you don't know the result, so i wont spoil it.

Today, czech republic vs Poland and Greece vs russia are playing simaltaneously at 2:30...

Back on topic... Tiger is certainly in the hunt, good to see. Thats good for golf.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Back on topic... Tiger is certainly in the hunt, good to see. Thats good for golf.
    He is striking it flawlessly, if not for 2 horrible breaks yesterday he would be ahead by a couple shots.

Blog Entries

I haven't watched anything but highlights but I plan to check it out this afternoon

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I haven't watched anything but highlights but I plan to check it out this afternoon
    More like tonight. So weird having it on the west coast ending at 10pm.

There are tons of guys within a few shots of the lead, should be interesting.

Blog Entries

yeah I saw that Tiger tees off at 3:05; then realized it was PDT... Guess I won't watch muc this afternoon will I?

I'm really pulling for Tiger. Whenever Tiger is in contention the TV coverage sizzles. The game is boring without him.

I gotta root for the 17 year old kid (Beau Hossler) with the hot mom :0)

Blog Entries

kinda fun watching Tiger struggle too ;)

Well Tiger played like shit and shot himself right out of the tourney yesterday.

The 17 year old is sooooo impressive (and his mom is a smoking hot MILF!). I gonna go out on a limb and say he never makes it to college, really no point with how good he is.

I have now shifted my rooting interest from Tiger to a financial gain driven mindset, although I do have a couple bucks on Tiger along with a few other still in contention.

I need the top 3 (Furyk,McDowell,Jacobson) and Els to tank it, and have either Westwood (+1200), Adams, Colsaerts, or Peterson (Field, +1000) win it.

Also I have longer shots still in the running with Dufner and Kucher(+2500).

Furyk looks like he is poised to take it down, just rock solid. But still anyone's game with leaderboard bunched up pretty tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah I saw that Tiger tees off at 3:05; then realized it was PDT... Guess I won't watch muc this afternoon will I?
    I was thinking why the late starts?? What do they want, prime time US Open..?? Do we need golf ending after 10pm est on a sunday??