Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast

Re: 2013 NFL Scouting Combine Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The pressure seems to be getting to him.
    Maybe, the camera has been glued to him all day and he's joking and laughing, he seems kinda relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Why is no one talking about arthur brown here?
    Didn't lift, not running 40 and I'm pretty sure he didn't broad jump

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Why is no one talking about arthur brown here?
    Hasn't really stood out thus far apart from the good weigh-in. He needed to be above 240 which he is, and that's good. We'll see what he does in the 40 and more importantly in the drills.

He's a 2nd-3rd rounder right now and kind of lumped in with guys like Khaseem Greene, Jelani Jenkins, Gerald Hodges, and Sio Moore. Any one of those guys could be the 4th ILB selected IMO, just depends on what teams like. I would take Greene over Brown, but Brown over the rest of the pack at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Didn't lift, not running 40 and I'm pretty sure he didn't broad jump
    Right, I forgot about that as well, so he'll surely fall behind in the ILB pecking order at this point. He's at 241lbs right now which is over 10lbs above what he played this past year, so I would think he was probably afraid he'd run and jump poorly after packing on that much weight quickly.

Kaseem Greene 4.6
    Gerald Hodges 4.7

10 yd split

Greene 1.62
    Hodges 1.68

Blog Entries

Maybe, the camera has been glued to him all day and he's joking and laughing, he seems kinda relaxed.
    I haven't been able to see it. Honestly though if I was hearing about my sexuality every day and had to keep answering the same questions again and again it would get to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Hasn't really stood out thus far apart from the good weigh-in. He needed to be above 240 which he is, and that's good. We'll see what he does in the 40 and more importantly in the drills.

He's a 2nd-3rd rounder right now and kind of lumped in with guys like Khaseem Greene, Jelani Jenkins, Gerald Hodges, and Sio Moore. Any one of those guys could be the 4th ILB selected IMO, just depends on what teams like. I would take Greene over Brown, but Brown over the rest of the pack at this point.
    I think Brown will go late first early second. 2nd of the board.

Kevin Minter runs an unofficial 4.82 forty, however Jeremiah says he had an idea he'd run that and that he makes up for speed with great instincts.

Blog Entries

Kevin Minter runs an unofficial 4.82 forty, however Jeremiah says he had an idea he'd run that and that he makes up for speed with great instincts.
    Pretty slow for being a smaller ILB....

Blog Entries

Thats great and all but Ill take Ray Lewis instincts and im not sure he wasnt running better than 4.82 at the end of his career and noticeably poor in coverage despite them. That will effect him if he doesnt improve greatly by the draft, seeing as hes being talked about as a 1st rounder. you dont draft ILB in the first that arent athletic specimens, which means he drops out, imo.
    -JAB

This is a passing league and instincts will only go so far when you're back there in pass coverage.

Blog Entries

Sio Moore is making a name for himself today. Runs very fluidly, effortless. Great athelete.