Too many first's.......

Streaks breaking all over in past three weeks.....

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Broncos gave a game ball to team owner Pat Bowlen, who got his first victory in Baltimore in his 29 years of ownership.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Too many first's.......

In a way I'm glad some of the records have been broken(longest w streak at home, 15 wins after a loss for flacco, losing 3 in a row. Maybe it will wake up some people who expect it to happen all the time. Injuries have done a number this year on the team, obviously problems on the coaching staff(Cam gone), and and flacco being inconsistent on offense( 6 turn overs attributed to himn alone). Raven football has only shown up a little this year and the team needs to get back to basics.

Re: Too many first's.......

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    In a way I'm glad some of the records have been broken(longest w streak at home, 15 wins after a loss for flacco, losing 3 in a row. Maybe it will wake up some people who expect it to happen all the time. Injuries have done a number this year on the team, obviously problems on the coaching staff(Cam gone), and and flacco being inconsistent on offense( 6 turn overs attributed to himn alone). Raven football has only shown up a little this year and the team needs to get back to basics.
    Very good points!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!