Question OT: Ocho...Oh No!?!?!?!

Just read this on si.com: Reports out of Cincy, and I guess Fla. have it that Chad Johnson legally changed his name to....Chad Jevon Ocho Cinco. Is it true??? Hard to say, but if it is, I would think Marv needs to skip thinking about trading him, and start thinking about commiting him. Here is the link to the story...http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Am off to see about some back-up to the story.
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

Re: OT: Ocho...Oh No!?!?!?!

The only thing Marvin needs to do now is change is number. So if his Ocho Cinco(85) gets changed to uno dos(12), then maybe he will stop his shenanigans!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

chad "johnson"is a jackass but some of the shit he says and does is just funny sometimes......did anybody hear him say he could beat michael phelps swiiming???????

props to him and any other player who tries to stick it to roger goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    The only thing Marvin needs to do now is change is number. So if his Ocho Cinco(85) gets changed to uno dos(12), then maybe he will stop his shenanigans!!
    Um, just like ocho cinco doesn't mean eighty five, Uno dos does not mean 12.
    12 is dosey. 85 is ochenta cinco.;)

6. Re: OT: Ocho...Oh No!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by RvnFanInIndy View Post
    Just read this on si.com: Reports out of Cincy, and I guess Fla. have it that Chad Johnson legally changed his name to....Chad Jevon Ocho Cinco. Is it true??? Hard to say, but if it is, I would think Marv needs to skip thinking about trading him, and start thinking about commiting him. Here is the link to the story...http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Am off to see about some back-up to the story.
    Your late

We have been talking about this for a few days! And yes it is true. Nobody said he was the sharpest tool in the shed. I think the NFL is going to make him wait till next year to change his jersey. I want to see him sign with a new team that already has an "85" and he has to change his number! He is a moron sometimes. Imagine what his mother has to say about his name change, or even better yet his father!:grbac:

I find it incredible that there are more than 4 people in the entire country that give a shit about this. :grbac:

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I would take me ocho-cinco in purple anyday. Over ocho nuevo, ocho siete and even ocho seis