Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Billick was awesome "Fuck em all. Put that in NFL Films" haha
    Just epic. LOL makes me laugh every time. I think it might have been after the Titans divisional game where I saw him say, "turn off all the cameras, turn off all the f#@$%@ cameras! (Pause) F#@$ the Titans!" (whole team roars). It's even more funny cause he was this offensive guru from BYU. LOL, great memories, what a ferocious team.

Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I would make a point to watch it if I didn't already have that and a bunch of other stuff on video from that season, including the playoff games and 8 regular seasons games. Still looking for the other 8 games.

Did you check iTunes - NFL Follow Your Team.. games might be there?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Did you check iTunes - NFL Follow Your Team.. games might be there?
    I've never used iTunes. Got all my stuff from torrents, and still have the original VHS tapes from the playoff games. Maybe I will look into it.

I've never used iTunes. Got all my stuff from torrents, and still have the original VHS tapes from the playoff games. Maybe I will look into it.
    I have several seasons... not full games...

2012 season has a game preview then highlights, but entire AFC Championship game!

iggyman555 Guest

which torrents do you use

RavMax... iTunes looks like it started the Follow Your Team in 05.. bummer

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I have several seasons... not full games...

2012 season has a game preview then highlights, but entire AFC Championship game!
    I have complete games of most of the wins of the last 3 seasons, but darn it if I can't find the game where we blew out the Steelers last season. I did make a copy from DVR to DVD and converted to avi, but the quality is not as good as most of the ones I downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    which torrents do you use
    I got the more recent seasons from Kick Ass Torrents and Pirate Bay. Started getting the 2000 season from Ten Yard Torrents, but they disabled my account for only downloading old games. They want you to download and seed so many new games before downloading old ones, but all I want now are the old ones. Before my account was disabled though, I wasn't getting some of the games because I don't think anyone is seeding them anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Just epic. LOL makes me laugh every time. I think it might have been after the Titans divisional game where I saw him say, "turn off all the cameras, turn off all the f#@$%@ cameras! (Pause) F#@$ the Titans!" (whole team roars). It's even more funny cause he was this offensive guru from BYU. LOL, great memories, what a ferocious team.
    In the interview billick said he felt dirty for winning that way being an offensive guy from byu. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

I have complete games of most of the wins of the last 3 seasons, but darn it if I can't find the game where we blew out the Steelers last season. I did make a copy from DVR to DVD and converted to avi, but the quality is not as good as most of the ones I downloaded.
    I could maybe help you out. I do prefer the 2nd Steeler game to that one though.

You can watch SB XXXV in its entirety without commercial interruption at the bottom of this article LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

12. Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    You can watch SB XXXV in its entirety without commercial interruption at the bottom of this article LINK
    The Titans game is also available (you miss the first 7 minutes, the only TD drive the defense gave up in the postseason). LINK