Huge blow to GOP obstructionist strategy

The proof is out (again for maybe the 20th time now) that President Obama is an American! Born in the ol' U.S. of A.

I can hear the conservative base now, "but he's black and has a funny name???" How can he be a true American?

Well so be it:

"The U.S. House on Monday unanimously approved a resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii becoming the 50th state. A clause was included that reads: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

What a bunch of kooks. Anyone that thinks Palin doesn't have a chance, don't overlook the stoooopidty of these folks. Ignorance breeds ignorance....and those are fertile grounds for Palin 12.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090728/...KEXjSRUayCfNdF

Re: Huge blow to GOP obstructionist strategy

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Yea, Galen - but you always miss the big picture.

Nobody else has seen the original document including the Supreme Court when they tried to.

Why did OBY THE COMMIE have a team of the best attys in the country ensuring that it would not be opened - even by the SC? What was he hiding?

His father is Muslim. His brother is still living in a hut in Libya? His grand mother would have been deported for being illegal if he wasnt the Presidential candidate last summer.

OBY has Muslim roots, Marxist mentors and has been destroying the economy and every institution like the police since he took office.

Let us all see the original document.

One other thing, that proves the pic you posted over the summer wasnt an original but just a copy.

As for the threads title, this isn't a blow to anyone. Nothing was gonna happen whether the document was original or not anyway.

Hell, there would be a civil war if the document was proved false and he were removed. Its too late to remove him now anyway, but we are letting nature take its natural course and Palin will remove him in 3.5 yrs. Donald Duck will be able to beat him then. LOL.

So there is no blow to anyone.

And worse of all Galen, you would move to Africa when Palin takes over.

TRAP is GOD

Yea, Galen - but you always miss the big picture.

Nobody else has seen the original document including the Supreme Court when they tried to.

Why did OBY THE COMMIE have a team of the best attys in the country ensuring that it would not be opened - even by the SC? What was he hiding?

His father is Muslim. His brother is still living in a hut in Libya? His grand mother would have been deported for being illegal if he wasnt the Presidential candidate last summer.

OBY has Muslim roots, Marxist mentors and has been destroying the economy and every institution like the police since he took office.

Let us all see the original document.

One other thing, that proves the pic you posted over the summer wasnt an original but just a copy.

As for the threads title, this isn't a blow to anyone. Nothing was gonna happen whether the document was original or not anyway.

Hell, there would be a civil war if the document was proved false and he were removed. Its too late to remove him now anyway, but we are letting nature take its natural course and Palin will remove him in 3.5 yrs. Donald Duck will be able to beat him then. LOL.

Trap still believes this crap! unbelieveable. Not to mention that Trap is about as geographically challenged as Palin who we all remember her thinking that Africa was a country. But anyway, Trap when I say I am retiring early to Ecuador if Palin wins - that would be the Ecuador in South America. Like I said ignorance breeds ignorance and this is why Palin will always have to be considered. The Trapture is a perfect example of this.

Isn't Ecuador the 57th state?

Donald Duck will be able to beat him then. LOL.

DD would be a better choice than Palin!
    Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, Dudley Dooright, Deputy Dawg.... take yer pick!
    Last edited by Rochardrik; 07-28-2009 at 03:00 PM.