Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Re: Report: Seahawks Won't Sell Playoff Tix to Anyone in CA

Yea and the Broncos are doing it too. I heard on the radio this morning that theyre only selling tickets within the Mountain states.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Karma is a bitch.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    If true then I'm changing my mind. I was rooting for Seattle but now I hope San Fran kicks the ever-living crap out if them - if true of course.
    I like them even more now.

Good on them securing home field advantage. I hope Bisciotti takes note and does the same thing the next time we host a playoff game.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 01-13-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    If true then I'm changing my mind. I was rooting for Seattle but now I hope San Fran kicks the ever-living crap out if them - if true of course.
    Why? I love it. A team trying to help its own fans go to the games -- that's the kind of loyalty I want from my team.

Anything the Ravens want to do to increase the pct of our crowd that's wearing purple, I'm all behind it.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Seattle pulling out anything to help them win. Pete Carroll probably had a hand in this . They need to win this year and next. Their SB winning team players will want more money after they win the SB. Good for them, bet Carroll doesn't trade his best receiver next year to help another team. LMAO

This practice has been going on for years. Even the Washington Nationals prohibit sale of tickets to Penn. addresses when they play the Phillies in the regular season. It is great for your home town fans. The Seahawks and Broncos are going to sell out anyway, why not make sure your local fans get to go? Great policy in my opinion.

Lol.

Reminds me of when we were coming up with restrictions on Steeler game tickets due to Memorial Stadium being overrun by Steeler fans in the early days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

If that 12th man were sooooo awesome, why would there be any tickets left after the offered season ticket holders the chance to buy em up????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    If that 12th man were sooooo awesome, why would there be any tickets left after the offered season ticket holders the chance to buy em up????
    There weren't any tickets left. These are extra tickets that are newly released. I have no idea why that's the case or how they found extra seats but that's the story.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I like them even more now.

Good on them securing home field advantage. I hope Bisciotti takes note and does the same thing the next time we host a playoff game.
    Exactly. This is what you would want your team to do.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Wicked--
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    However, they are a privately owned business. They can deny service to anyone they choose I suppose.

I will say that decisions like this could impact them in the future should the Seahawks return to suckitude and they can't sell tickets...
    Welp, Seattle could always build a museum if the Hawks deteriorate and relocate...

Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRaven View Post
    This practice has been going on for years. Even the Washington Nationals prohibit sale of tickets to Penn. addresses when they play the Phillies in the regular season. It is great for your home town fans. The Seahawks and Broncos are going to sell out anyway, why not make sure your local fans get to go? Great policy in my opinion.
    The funny thing is, the Phillies games at Nats Park were STILL probably 60-70% Phils fans.