Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Time to face facts

It's time to face facts, this is a team still built on it's defense, the offense still sucks. It looks great at home, but what good is that, especially in the play offs. It really is inexcusable, I think it's time for a major over haul on offense. New play caller, new OL, and a receiver who can get separation wouldn't hurt either. Flacco needs to start playing for this contract, because at this point, he does not deserve anywhere near 100 million like some around here have been harping on about...

We just can't have performances like this, you cannot defend this in any way shape or fashion.

Re: Time to face facts

This is a bad 8W 2L team - and its not going anywhere. The fact that it will have a two game lead over Pittsburgh (even after the loss in San Diego) will let them hide their ineptitude for a little while longer. If Ben plays next Sunday it is possible the Ravens lose out. Even if the team makes it to the playoffs it is one and done. This team is not capable of making it to the Superbowl.

We have the wrong Harbaugh as head coach - and for sure the wrong offensive coordinator.

A lot of things need to change in the offseason. It will be an interesting off season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    This is a bad 8W 2L team - and its not going anywhere. The fact that it will have a two game lead over Pittsburgh (even after the loss in San Diego) will let them hide their ineptitude for a little while longer. If Ben plays next Sunday it is possible the Ravens lose out. Even if the team makes it to the playoffs it is one and done. This team is not capable of making it to the Superbowl.

We have the wrong Harbaugh as head coach - and for sure the wrong offensive coordinator.

A lot of things need to change in the offseason. It will be an interesting off season.
    Don't be an idiot, we are not going to lose out, but losing out away is possible.

Blog Entries

I've been saying it since the end of last season. The Ravens will be judged based on what they do in the playoffs. Regular season record only matters if they don't make the playoffs. They need to get 1 game further in the playoffs than they did last year for the season to be a success.

Blog Entries

I feel sorry for our defense...

We have so many injuries on defense, and they can still force 3 and outs, get sacks, get QB pressure, are number 1 red zone D, number 2 in take aways etc... but our offense can't keep them off the field. One of the reasons why we give up chunks of yards...

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Don't be an idiot, we are not going to lose out, but losing out away is possible.
    Too late for him, always hating on the team, this game lets him have some satisfaction.

Blog Entries

I feel sorry for our defense...

We have so many injuries on defense, and they can still force 3 and outs, get sacks, get QB pressure, are number 1 red zone D, number 2 in take aways etc... but our offense can't keep them off the field. One of the reasons why we give up chunks of yards...
    So true. The defense has certainly kept this game in reach but these past 2 weeks the end zone has seemed so far away for the Ravens offense.

If you acknowledge that losing out is a possibility (since that's all I said) its a little disingeneous for you to call me an "idiot" - unless you were calling yourself one as well (since you acknowledged that as a possibility).

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Too late for him, always hating on the team, this game lets him have some satisfaction.
    Exactly, he only gets 4 games a year that end the way he wants. Let him sit in the corner and play with himself.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Best not to feed trolls, folks

At this moment, I'm thinking franchise Joe and draft a QB. Right now, the only things that a $100M deal will get us is a nice looking record and a few divisional banners
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I'm sorry, but that's utterly ridiculous.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron