Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Not sleepy in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by purple bird View Post
    Smith shoul'dve thrown two picks; and there was the botched handoff to Laron McClain.
    That being said, I think he still looked much more composed and fluid in the game than Boller has.
    Then why didn't he complete 60% of his passes, and lead a few drives into scoring position?
    Al

Wink Re: Not sleepy in Seattle

I think he still looked much more composed and fluid in the game than Boller has.

Maybe things looked different on the TV than in person. He looked fairly befuddled most of the game, until trash time. His diminutive size really showed today.

As much as I would like to see us draft a DE or CB in the 1st round, after today, I don't see how they can avoid grabbing a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    T - You don't celebrate Christmas anyway - right?

Why would I not celebrate Christmas?

Sometimes you state things that are a little strange, Trap ..... :insane:
    Last edited by Mista T; 12-24-2007 at 02:28 AM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Not sleepy in Seattle

mista t, besides your two favorite things (rain and the ravens losing), how was the stadium? is it as loud as they say? (compared to m&t)

I heard the open roof designed is "suppose" to cover most fans if it rains. true?
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Wink Re: Not sleepy in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    mista t, besides your two favorite things (rain and the ravens losing), how was the stadium? is it as loud as they say? (compared to m&t)

I heard the open roof designed is "suppose" to cover most fans if it rains. true?
    Not just rain ... cold & wind-blown rain.

Better stadium facility due to the huge partial roof and no middle club level (better top deck sightlines). I was on the 1st row rail, and never got wet once inside. Big screen was well situated, comparable to ours, but only one. Better auxiliary scoreboards, providing continual NFL score updates w/o cluttering up with the fantasy stats and also a couple scoreboards updating the team stats throughout the game.

Louder crowd due to the stadium design & winning team. But tied with New Orleans for worst tailgating in the NFL - no large surface parking lots. Unlike New Orleans, the "downtown" stadium location adjoins a rusty dockside industrial park and adjacent to skid row bums to get to the downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    T - It was just a joke based on some statements you made years ago and fact that others here have stated the Seattle game was too close to Christmas for them.

That speaks volumns. I'm up early now waiting for the kids to get ready to come down to get their presents. I would never fly on Christmas Eve and promised my dad years ago I'd be home on that day unless I was in the Army. I made it home on Christmas Eve even when I got drafted.

Just an observation on you, that's all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    We are flying out this afternoon to spend Christmas Eve in Denver with my daughter, not that it's your business. And what's wrong with flying on Christmas Eve? When did Christmas Eve become a holiday?

Here's an observation for you: seek professional help...... :grbac:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Merry Christmas Mista T. Have fun in Denver. It's a shame you could not witness a better game out in Seattle.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

6. Re: Not sleepy in Seattle

"We are flying out this afternoon to spend Christmas Eve in Denver with my daughter, not that it's your business. And what's wrong with flying on Christmas Eve? When did Christmas Eve become a holiday?"

Hmmmmm a jolly old man flying on xmas eve.....Sounds like you are Santa!

Have a merry christmas everyone....hopefully we get everything we need for xmas...a QB, an offensive line, new head coach, cornerback.....
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

That being said, I think he still looked much more composed and fluid in the game than Boller has.
    Typical.

Back it up, purple bird. Let's have some specific observable instances instead of your hate-hunches. For once.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I was there with Mista T and company and I did notice that Smitty was able to sense and avoid the pass rush a bit more than Boller, though Boller's downfield game is better (as it should be given his experience). A few less drops by our average receivers may have made Troy's debut slightly more memorable, but overall he wasn't set up for success by the football Gods.

[QUOTE=ravensfan1996;67337

Hmmmmm a jolly old man flying on xmas eve.....Sounds like you are Santa![/QUOTE]

Do reindeer like veggie burgers?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

T your the man....now bring us a win against pissbird
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan