Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: We have not won a division game this year...

Pretty sure the Ravens are aware that we are not happy with the direction of the club, and I'm sure they aren't either.

Well the team hasnt done anything about this crappy brand of Ravens football since 2002.. They havent changed anything.. Really who cares if people sell there tickets..

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Fair weather fans? I love the Ravens. But how else are fans supposed to let the club know we are not happy with the direction of the team? Send them letters? Right.
    Go to the game and hold up a sign. Boo. Call into one of the dozen Ravens players who have their own radio show and ask tough questions.

According to your logic, when you're not happy with the way the team is playing, you should abandon the team and sell your tickets to the enemy. Last I checked that's the definition of a fair weather fan. And it's also the kind of thinking that gave the drunk Irsay the perfect excuse to pack up the team and move out. Low attendance.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Its hard to hold up your heads,when you have shown nothing in your own division. It is a shocking nightmare. We are down in the AFCN hole with Pitt,Cin,and Cleve pissing down upon us.

That's about how good it tastes.And it makes me wanna puke.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Go to the game and hold up a sign. Boo. Call into one of the dozen Ravens players who have their own radio show and ask tough questions.

According to your logic, when you're not happy with the way the team is playing, you should abandon the team and sell your tickets to the enemy. Last I checked that's the definition of a fair weather fan. And it's also the kind of thinking that gave the drunk Irsay the perfect excuse to pack up the team and move out. Low attendance.
    People who boo are called fair weather fans as well. If you think by fans selling tickets will result in the Ravens packing up and leaving town, that is convoluted thinking. Aint gonna happen. They are a terrible team this year. Fans will react how fans will react. The club already made money off those tickets that are sold on ebay or what have you. No money is lost. Attendance is not down.

If the Ravens want Ravens fans in the seats the for fuck-sake, do something about it and fix this broke ass team of ours.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

6. Re: We have not won a division game this year...

Sellling tickets doesnt effect the team at all, they already made their money, there see no change at all, 120 auctions on ebay is nothing, there are 200-300 for EVERY ravens game all year long. I didnt see very many rams or cardinals fans in the stands. Its all about the $$. they sell to ravens fans, anyone that buys.

look we arent happy, the team isny happy losing, its not like they are going to sit back and say, this is all good, we like losing, and taking n all this money. (See the orioles....they tried this and their stands are empty)

we are all stil going to buy tickets next year.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Well the team hasnt done anything about this crappy brand of Ravens football since 2002.. They havent changed anything.. Really who cares if people sell there tickets..
    We've won our division twice since then. You can argue that the offense hasn't changed, but something about the "brand" is working at least some of the time.

The offensive system sucks ass, and I hope something changes, but I don't think you can doubt the front office's committment to winning.

People are going to do what people are going do. We care about who sits in the stands because we go to each and every game regardless of how well or how bad the team is doing. We love football and we love the Ravens.

But there are other folks who own PSL's who only attend ocassionally, like when the weather is good, the team is winning, etc. They are the people who sell on Ebay and other outlets and don't care what we write or say on this board. They would sell the ticket to the devil if he was the highest bidder.

Therefore, it's up to us to hold up the fort and support the team!

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    The Ravens only hope is that Pitt's seeding is set before the game and that they will be resting their 1st string (and 2nd string for that matter)
    I, for one, want Pittsburgh to need that win to secure something heading into the playoffs, so that we can play spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!