Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Went to dinner tonight and overheard a guy saying that Ray isa murderer. Haters are gonna hate, it's just how it is

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: 5 Myths About Ray Lewis' Murder Trial

I remember watching that trial, back went CourtTV used to show high profile trials in their entirety. In fact, I watched many trials from large amounts of the OJ Simpson trial, Ray Carruth's and many other who were not athletes.

It was 100% clear to me and if I were on the jury, I would have voted the same way. While Oakley and Sweeting were not angels in any way, it was clearly a case of self defense, which is exactly why nobody was convicted of murder. If Baker and Lollar, (the 2 guys who died), would have lived, they probably would have been charged with aggravated assault.

The recurring "murderer" thing is so old and tiring. Ray has been a positive influence and, dare i say it, a role model for people in baltimore, florida and elsewhere. I know his NFL peers look up to him. Wish the haters would shut up.

4. Re: 5 Myths About Ray Lewis' Murder Trial

I have shut out the national media until the beginning
    of the Super Bowl game and will only respond to positive
    things about the Baltimore Ravens. The national media
    will not rob me of my jubilation.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    While Oakley and Sweeting were not angels in any way, it was clearly a case of self defense....
    Oakley says he is coming out with a book about it this summer.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lings/1862971/

What's even more disappointing are the Ravens fans who also climb on the murderer band wagon.

iggyman555 Guest

some dude called 105.7 today saying how ray is a terrible person and wouldnt want his daughter dating him, in the end scott asked him where he is from, the guy is a steeler fan then scott hung up on him and started mentioning how the guy forgot to mention that rapistburger has a history of sex assault

I seriously can't fucking believe Ray is making his final run at a ring and people want to keep bringing up what happened 13 years ago. Leave the man the fuck alone and let him enjoy his career.

BTW- This is not directed at anyone just venting that this is all brought up after 13 years and taking away from his final ride.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Great post and good article.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Really, all the murderer smack is nothing more than fuel to Ray's fire... He uses it as motivation and frankly, it amuses me whenever people accuse him of murder. The Internet has millions of My Cousin Vinny wannabes, but at least Vinny dealt with FACTS.

How can Ray be a "murderer" and how can there be these "unsolved murders" when it was determined by the jury to not be a murder, but self defense?

That is what kills me on this subject. If no murders took place, there are no murderers involved!

Nothing about this case is unsolved. All of the facts are well documented. Just poor writing in that article.