Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: All Things Draft:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I've been with you since the start! I'm all for signing Dan Connor and drafting Brown, looks like the fast instinctive LB we need.
    Well that's good, there's now three of us. I have him as my number one linebacker. I'd then love to get terron armstead and someone like woods both in the second round with a bit of manoeuvring.

This would obviously mean we resign ed reed prior to the draft and so don't need a safety this year

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Well that's good, there's now three of us. I have him as my number one linebacker. I'd then love to get terron armstead and someone like woods both in the second round with a bit of manoeuvring.

This would obviously mean we resign ed reed prior to the draft and so don't need a safety this year
    I've always been on board with Arthur Brown as a prospect, but no matter how much hype he catches at this point, his tape is not as good as Alec Ogletree, Kevin Minter, or Manti Te'o. I have him ranked tied for 4th with Khaseem Greene on my big board and I like both of them in the 2nd round. That's purely my opinion and a difference of opinion with me is completely legitimate.

If the Ravens took him in the 1st I would trust the pick because they don't reach, and if they take him over any of the guys I mentioned it would mean they rate him higher, and they're the pro's. I'm just an amateur. If you end up right and I end up wrong I have no problem admitting that, but I'm sticking to my guns right now.

Forget #32. With all of these exodi (plural of "exodus"? ), we may be trading back 2 or 3 times just to fill the roster ffs
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 03-13-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Safe to say we'll be getting a safety in the draft. Anybody have any favorites?
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    Safe to say we'll be getting a safety in the draft. Anybody have any favorites?
    Cyprien in round one or Matt Elam. Then swearginer in round two are my three favourites.

Blog Entries

Cyprien in round one or Matt Elam. Then swearginer in round two are my three favourites.
    I think the Ravens will sign somebody to play safety at either spot (hoping for Glover Quinn), then we either take Elam/Cyprien in the first or Swearinger in the second to play SS. Can't see the Ravens going into the season with two rookies starting at both safety positions.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I think the Ravens will sign somebody to play safety at either spot (hoping for Glover Quinn), then we either take Elam/Cyprien in the first or Swearinger in the second to play SS. Can't see the Ravens going into the season with two rookies starting at both safety positions.
    I feel like were going to bring back Ed, and draft a SS.

Btw, you can take this however you want, but I have heard about USC's D.J. Swearinger being majorly involved with the drug scene in Columbia. A buddy of mine goes there and is really into there football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Btw, you can take this however you want, but I have heard about USC's D.J. Swearinger being majorly involved with the drug scene in Columbia. A buddy of mine goes there and is really into there football team.
    Do you mean Carolina?

Do you mean Carolina?
    Yeah columbia is the city of south carolina. Sorry if it was confusing, definitely not the country... haha I just heard he kind of is at the top of the drug trade for the school.

Do you mean Carolina?
    Columbia, South Carolina. The campus.
    Not THE drug scene in Colombia, South America.

Although, I'm sure he wouldn't be the first college footballer involved at that level...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Columbia, South Carolina. The campus.
    Not THE drug scene in Colombia, South America.

Although, I'm sure he wouldn't be the first college footballer involved at that level...
    i thought he meant the university of columbia and had the wrong player or something lol.