Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A little inside info ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    it's bad enough to watch this team on TV...I feel sorry for the PSL holders that pay to watch this disaster. Gary Stein said you all deserve a credit back on what you paid this year...I would have to agree.

FM
    Yea, I asked one of the S.A.F.E. people yesterday who do I ask for a refund on my season tickets, because we're not getting the teams "best effort". Bisciotti raised my ticket price 20% for this garbage? At least when they usually rob me I feel good because the results are better, but not this year. I'll take back my $1200 for my 2 tix for Christmas $ this year. My 9 year old son, who went to the game with me yesterday said "Dad, this almost is as bad as the Orioles, look at the empty seats in here. I hope the Ravens don't get as bad as the Orioles." This from a 9 year old. How do I answer him?

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

You people really think you deserve a refund??? What a joke!

Please, make an offer for your PSL's. Im dead serious. I can buy 6 more then Im at my limit.

Do you people also ask for a refund at a bad movie? The purchasing of a PSL is not some guarantee that the team will always be good. Get over yourselves!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I think Ravens fans have a right to vent anyway they want and I don't think you have any right to tell them "to get over themselves."

Nobody said the fans deserve a refund in the literal sense...take a chill pill HR.

But seasons like this are why I am glad I never forked out the $$$ for a PSL. I promised myself I never would as long as Billck is the HC.

FM

Nobody said the fans deserve a refund in the literal sense...take a chill pill HR.

But seasons like this are why I am glad I never forked out the $$$ for a PSL. I promised myself I never would as long as Billck is the HC.

FM
    True. But you may want to consider trying to get one after this season. Sad to say, but there are always a few dozen idiots who either bail on their PSL's or get disgusted and dont renew their season tickets.

Hey, I'm venting. Some of you need to chill. If you sit out there all game for your team & this is what you get from them, what do you expect? No one is getting my PSL's & I will renew my tickets as I do every year next year. As I said before, the only way any one is getting my tickets is when I die.

Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

After the last two disasters, venting is expected.

Ownership needs to get the message that being down 9 points in the 3rd quarter cannot equal hopelessness. I think they got the message yesterday.

Winning is cyclical (except if you are the Orioles) so it will get better.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

it's bad enough to watch this team on TV...I feel sorry for the PSL holders that pay to watch this disaster. Gary Stein said you all deserve a credit back on what you paid this year...I would have to agree.

FM
    So help me god if I get a playoff invoice this season! :bag:
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Winning is cyclical (except if you are the Orioles) so it will get better.
    Thank you CY, that's a good way to put it to my son. I'll put it in Star Wars terms when explaining the difference between the Ravens & Orioles. When Darth Angelos & his evil family finally get the greedy hands off the Orioles, they will once again be a proud, winning baseball team. The Ravens on the other hand, will be back to winning very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff
    When Darth Angelos & his evil family finally get the greedy hands off the Orioles, they will once again be a proud, winning baseball team. The Ravens on the other hand, will be back to winning very soon.
    Hmmm . . . a Star Wars/Orioles/Ravens analogy -- very nicely done. I share your confidence that the Ravens will bounce back, but if the Angelos sons take over the Orioles, we are in for more baseball misery.

BTW, regarding the original topic of this thread, that's there is "inside info" that there are locker rooms problems -- assuming it isn't a joke -- is not exactly Earth-shattering news. What would you expect at this point?

Well my roomate was a intern for the Ravens in 2005 and i know for a fact there was a fight after the Indy vs Ravens game on opening night in the lockeroom..