Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Interesting breakdown of NFL fans in the US and what team they are rooting for in the playoffs

Blog Entries

Re: Interesting breakdown of NFL fans in the US and what team they are rooting for in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    poor color choices, hard to tell between MIN and BAL, ATL/HOU/KC, GB and NYJ...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Interesting breakdown of NFL fans in the US and what team they are rooting for in the playoffs

I thought it was funny how every fan base the Ravens beat immediately went to rooting against the Ravens. Bitter much? Both the Broncos and Patriots fan bases would rather see the 49ers win than the Ravens, while even big parts of what is typically Steelerland is actually rooting for us. Interesting.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

"Allegiances remain largely geographical, but Patriots fans gradually spread across the nation like mange."

Comedy.

Lol, looks like Baltimore has the least amount of fans. Part of Md is Redskins (which I understand) and the Steelers. Despite how it appears, I bet you'll see more Ravens fans than 49ers on Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I thought it was funny how every fan base the Ravens beat immediately went to rooting against the Ravens. Bitter much? Both the Broncos and Patriots fan bases would rather see the 49ers win than the Ravens, while even big parts of what is typically Steelerland is actually rooting for us. Interesting.
    The Ravens blew us out in the first game. We finished with the same record, but we all know who the best team is. I can't imagine NOT rooting for the Ravens.

And for Gawd's sake Bengals fans, are you you really gonna root for the FU&*%#% 49ers?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    The Ravens blew us out in the first game. We finished with the same record, but we all know who the best team is. I can't imagine NOT rooting for the Ravens.

And for Gawd's sake Bengals fans, are you you really gonna root for the FU&*%#% 49ers?
    I get the logic ... mostly because it's not logic, it's immediate hatred for a team right after they've beaten you. (A poster on some Broncos board right after we beat them said they hoped the Ravens lost to the Patriots by 55 points.)

But seriously, aren't you supposed to root for teams in your conference (blood rivalries aside, maybe)? It's like you can see the tidal wave of bitterness spread westward as the Ravens kept beating people! Nuts, IMHO.

And as always CincyCat ... thank you for your support! You're a great personality around here.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    There is a staggering amount of butthurt on sports TV up here in Boston now, from continued knocks on Joe Flacco to insults for Terrell Suggs to mocking and (yet more) prejudgement of Ray Lewis. When you take something away from self-entitled people, they get very pissy.

To which all I can say is: ILMAO.

iggyman555 Guest

fuck my eyes hurt, i need glasses

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    fuck my eyes hurt, i need glasses
    LOL, I know whatcha mean.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

LOL, I know whatcha mean.
    so those 40 fans in alaska are they falcons, bills, texans, chiefs, 9ers, or bucs fans? how about the hawaii fans ?