Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flacco MVP

Re: Flacco MVP

Well deserved. He will get a contract that he deserves, just hope we are able to keep some of these other key free agents. Also thought Anquan or Jacoby could have won it, but you can't go wrong with picking Flacco. What a season...
    [

Maryland police will be looking for Flacco in that Car. Dead give away. Wasn't he driving an older car he brought from NJ?

Blog Entries

Love my Ravens, and cool Joe, but I would have voted for Jacoby Jones for Super Bowl MVP. I know I'm in the minority here, but that is my feeling.... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Love my Ravens, and cool Joe, but I would have voted for Jacoby Jones for Super Bowl MVP. I know I'm in the minority here, but that is my feeling.... Bc
    You could make a solid argument for that, but I think it should go to Flacco. He made so many key plays that weren't big splash plays. IE, the 3rd and inches audible and pass to Boldin, when he rolled out and hit Boldin for 30 some on the run, all the big 3rd down completions etc... I think Jacoby had an incredible game. I don't want to take anything away from him, but IMO what Joe did during the whole game deserved MVP.

Blog Entries

I was really happy that Flacco got it. The play that was the most awesome IMO was when he went to the line on 3rd and 6 inches with 3 plays. Seeing single coverage he checked to the fade to Boldin and threw it up - DAMN that took cajones!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Flacco has absolutely come alive on NFLN, HILARIOUS.
    Just saw the vid of his interview. Priceless... Joe is too smooth... "Haven't thought about that all year...but the years over now."
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    You could make a solid argument for that, but I think it should go to Flacco. He made so many key plays that weren't big splash plays. IE, the 3rd and inches audible and pass to Boldin, when he rolled out and hit Boldin for 30 some on the run, all the big 3rd down completions etc... I think Jacoby had an incredible game. I don't want to take anything away from him, but IMO what Joe did during the whole game deserved MVP.
    Not to mention he was the guy THROWING the passes that were caught -- by Jones and everyone else. Yeah, Jones ran back a kickoff, and made a good catch on a slightly under thrown pass, and made great moves to get into the end zone. But he wasn't engineering the offense for 4 full quarters the way Joe was. So really...while it was a team effort, Joe was far and away the MVP as far as I'm concerned.

Joe marching down the field for those last two field goals was the clincher. He deserves it for that.

Just saw Joe's Disney World commercial... Classic!