Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Around The League: Minicamp News From Other Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jags release Jason Babin. They just signed him to a deal

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...book.com%22%7D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least this way he got a new $500,000 in bonus for a couple days of minicamp.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    The difference between Oher and Mandarich is that Oher didn't use steroids, at least for all we know.
    Pick a different guy then. How about Jason Smith who was the #2 overall player in the same draft as Oher and ended up as the swing tackle for the Jets. Lots of guys drafted high who didn't become good players to chose from.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-with-the-nfl/

More material for the NFLs' D-League talk.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What the hell are they thinking? Talk about out of the frying pan, into the factoryof sadness.

Blog Entries

Around The League: Minicamp News From Other Teams

I was just at the beach in Fl panhandle for a few days. Some loser was wearing a Manziel Browns jersey on the freakin beach. SMH

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

That is too funny! 3 years from now they can always jump back on the Cowboys bandwagon. Plenty of room there

Blog Entries

I wish they would put an NFL team in Oklahoma and carry the collegiate rivalry over to the pros.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I wish they would put an NFL team in Oklahoma and carry the collegiate rivalry over to the pros.

Always wondered why OKC didn't have a team. There's no real teams anywhere close. Could be a big market.

Mike Pouncey just underwent surgery and is expected to be out a few months. Apparently the next C on Miami's depth chart is a UDFA.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...es-hip-surgery

Is there any chance Miami would want to trade for one of our Cs? After acquiring Zuttah and drafting Urschel, we have two spare Cs -- Gino and Shipley -- who have started multiple games in the NFL, albeit with mixed results.

The Dolphins could just sit tight until we release Gino or Shipley in the final round of cuts. But given all the turnover they've had on the offensive line, and given the importance of the C position for play-calling, I'm sure they'd prefer to identify Pouncey's replacement sooner rather than later.

We already have the Dolphins' 2015 7th-rounder from the McKinnie trade. Maybe we could add their 2016 7th-rounder in exchange for Gino or Shipley. Or maybe the Dolphins would give up a player that they're likely to cut but that the Ravens find intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    Mike Pouncey just underwent surgery and is expected to be out a few months. Apparently the next C on Miami's depth chart is a UDFA.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...es-hip-surgery

Is there any chance Miami would want to trade for one of our Cs? After acquiring Zuttah and drafting Urschel, we have two spare Cs -- Gino and Shipley -- who have started multiple games in the NFL, albeit with mixed results.

The Dolphins could just sit tight until we release Gino or Shipley in the final round of cuts. But given all the turnover they've had on the offensive line, and given the importance of the C position for play-calling, I'm sure they'd prefer to identify Pouncey's replacement sooner rather than later.

We already have the Dolphins' 2015 7th-rounder from the McKinnie trade. Maybe we could add their 2016 7th-rounder in exchange for Gino or Shipley. Or maybe the Dolphins would give up a player that they're likely to cut but that the Ravens find intriguing.
    Give back their 2015 7th plus Shipley for a 5th or 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Give back their 2015 7th plus Shipley for a 5th or 6th.
    Sounds like a fair deal to me. If he was worth a 7th outright to the Ravens when we already had Gino, he should be worth the difference between a 5th or 6th and a 7th to a Dolphins team that only has a UDFA at C. Maybe work a condition in there so the Ravens get a 5th if Shipley plays a lot and a 6th if he doesn't.