Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kindle Update

Blog Entries

Re: Kindle Update

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Of course he has to study but why did it take him 2 years to figure that out?
    You can sit there and read a play book till your blue in the face, but without being able to physically call a coach and ask them questions and get clarification some guys can be left with a lot of confusion and a lack of confidence.

Kindle may be one of those guys who can't learn by reading a play book. He has to actually physically do something or be physically shown.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You can sit there and read a play book till your blue in the face, but without being able to physically call a coach and ask them questions and get clarification some guys can be left with a lot of confusion and a lack of confidence.

Kindle may be one of those guys who can't learn by reading a play book. He has to actually physically do something or be physically shown.
    I agree with you but Kindle is the one who said he went about it the wrong way in the past. He's the one who talked about studying instead of watching TV and listening to music and hanging out with people. It sounds like he wasn't as focused on his job as he should have been in the past based on his own words.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I agree with you but Kindle is the one who said he went about it the wrong way in the past. He's the one who talked about studying instead of watching TV and listening to music and hanging out with people. It sounds like he wasn't as focused on his job as he should have been in the past based on his own words.
    To me a lot of that has to do with giving a young guy a lot of money and no direction. It's not that the coaching staff wouldn't have given him direction, but they really couldn't. He was IR'ed and then the lock out happened. That's a lot of idle time for the guy.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...2_Of_OTAs.aspx

Sergio Kindle drew praise from the coaches during and after practice. Kindle had a strong pass rush and got into the backfield on a number of occasions, and Harbaugh made a point of congratulating him after getting to quarterback Tyrod Taylor. After practice, Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees said that Kindle has “shown a lot of improvement.”
    Better than nothing

Blog Entries

You beat me to that quote but if he got to Taylor then he had success vs the scrubs.

I read where Kruger the Beast got most of the reps vs the A Team but as posted,
    better than nutten.

Just saying ya know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    You beat me to that quote but if he got to Taylor then he had success vs the scrubs.

I read where Kruger the Beast got most of the reps vs the A Team but as posted,
    better than nutten.

Just saying ya know.
    It could have come against the starters. Taylor mixes in with Flacco and takes snaps with the #1's a fair amount as well. Especially now. They're looking at how individual players function with other established starters. Gradkowski lined up with the #1's at center a fair amount as did Jah lining up at LG and RT.

Furthermore, chasing down Tyrod Taylor is no easy feat. :) That dude is damn fast.

Blog Entries

OTAs have become so useless I don't buy anything I read about them. That being said the one thing they can do is inspire confidence in a player trying to prove himself. That's a positive for Kindle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It could have come against the starters. Taylor mixes in with Flacco and takes snaps with the #1's a fair amount as well. Especially now. They're looking at how individual players function with other established starters. Gradkowski lined up with the #1's at center a fair amount as did Jah lining up at LG and RT.

Furthermore, chasing down Tyrod Taylor is no easy feat. :) That dude is damn fast.

True, but I read where Kruger got most of the reps with the A Team.

Blog Entries

Ravens are looking to get Kindle the helmet with the hearing aid but they're not even sure if he will
    be allowed to wear it. The Redskin was allowed to back in the 70s.

One thing for sure, no matter what happens, Kindle can't criticize the Ravens after everything they
    did for him.

Kindle said the Ravens have looked into getting a hearing device for his helmet, but are not positive as to whether he’ll be permitted under NFL rules to wear it in games.

“When that comes in, it will be right on time,” Kindle said.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...book_Down.aspx