Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Ravens open as 9 point underdogs

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog Total Money Odds
    1/12 4:30 ET At Denver -9 Baltimore 45 -$450 +$350

i like ravens +9

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens open as 9 point underdogs

You know what? Not only am I confident we'll cover, but I'm going to say it first. I expect a win outright. I think we get it done Saturday. 27-24. Bring 'em on!!

I don't know how confident I feel about winning, but I'm sure we give them a MUCH better fight than last time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthorn View Post
    I don't know how confident I feel about winning, but I'm sure we give them a MUCH better fight than last time.
    I agree. Manning has always had the Ravens' number but it was Caldwells first game calling plays and the defense essentially gave up after Joe threw the pick-6 before the half. The game was competitive up until Joe's pick-6.

I have no problem being underdogs.

Every teams would be an underdog going to Denver right now.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    You know what? Not only am I confident we'll cover, but I'm going to say it first. I expect a win outright. I think we get it done Saturday. 27-24. Bring 'em on!!
    I'm in. We're bringing a different defense, and Caldwell now has a couple games under his belt. We don't turn the ball over, I think we can get into a shootout with them.

What I don't understand is how we get the Saturday game, and Houston/NE gets the Sunday game? Why do they get the extra day and we lose a day?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I'm in. We're bringing a different defense, and Caldwell now has a couple games under his belt. We don't turn the ball over, I think we can get into a shootout with them.

What I don't understand is how we get the Saturday game, and Houston/NE gets the Sunday game? Why do they get the extra day?
    Plus the fact that Ray Lewis didn't play that first game. I think we have a much better showing on offense. Shock the world, baby!!

Seems right to me. The Broncos are the most balanced team in the NFL right now and they are hot winning their last 11. They have a really ood home field advantage with that crowd and the altitude.

The one thing the Ravens may have in their favor is the fact that the Broncos may come out with a little less momentum due to the week off.

Hmmm...I think if McKinnie can have a "decent" game against Miller, we might have a chancer. Give Oherrated help against Dumverville because he'll NEED it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

What I don't understand is how we get the Saturday game, and Houston/NE gets the Sunday game? Why do they get the extra day and we lose a day?
    I don't understand this, either. Is there some type of rotation they use for the #1 and #2 seeds? Last year, the Ravens as a #2 seed, played on Sunday IIRC. So maybe that's what it is.

Blog Entries

Didn't see enough from them today to predict a win next week against a tough team and a QB we haven't beaten in a decade. I'm not even ready to say they'll cover. They just don't do well against Manning. Suppose we'll see though.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

12. Re: Ravens open as 9 point underdogs

We need to stay out of 3rd and longs or it will be a long game for Joe & the O.
    Likewise if we fall behind.

Do not want that pass rush pinning its ears back and going straight after Joe all game.