Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Make a prediction

Not really a prediction but I think the Rams could win their division. They are gonna be a tough out

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Rams going to leapfrog 49ers AND Seahawks? That's a bold ass statement!

Here's one, and I'll duck as I make the prediction...I just get a feeling that the Jets are going to rebound this year and save Rex Ryan's skin, allowing him to continue mouthing off for another year or two. It would SEEM like they are ready for a collapse, between Butt Fumble getting booed in scrimmages, a divided locker room, Geno Smith fueling that divide, the Dolphins making some big moves. But I get this sinking feeling something is going to bounce their way and they'll stay afloat long enough to be a candidate for WC.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    The national media will prognosticate doom and gloom for the Ravens due to the guys we have lost this offseason and the loss of Pitta.

The Ravens however will just do what they do and roll to another AFC North Title. By the end of the season the media will be praising the "new younger" Ravens and how Ozzie has now set this team up for another 5-6yr run of success. Bank on it
    ... Except that as the Post-Season starts, they will talk about how the "new younger" Ravens do not have what it takes to get past the veteran leadership of Manning and Brady.
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Not really a prediction but I think the Rams could win their division. They are gonna be a tough out
    I like the Rams, not sure they'll be able to win the division, but I think they've a good shot.

Neither Peyton or Tom are in the AFCCG.

After all the hype, the Bills game on the road ends up being a huge game for the Bengals after a terrible start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Rams going to leapfrog 49ers AND Seahawks? That's a bold ass statement!
    They split with Seattle last year and beat SF and tied them. After SF played the Rams, Kap had looked so bad that the fans were grumbling for Smith to be reinstated. Their defense has figured out how to handle the mobile QBs.

Despite the key losses on both sides of the ball, the Ravens will still win the AFC North in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Flacco makes Pro Bowl (not as alternate) and is in consideration for MVP.

John Harbaugh gets voted Coach of the Year.
    Where is the effin' LIKE button?!

Harbs shoulda got it twice, IMO, but Ray Lewis got credit for being a shadow player-coach. If the Ravens win 12 games this year, Harbs gets the COTY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

Manning doesn't last the season. He might not even make it through the first game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

I predict that the Ravens will make it to the post season, play the Texans (in the post season), and Joe will burn Ed Reed -- at least once.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    I predict that the Ravens will make it to the post season, play the Texans (in the post season), and Joe will burn Ed Reed -- at least once.
    would love to see that one

Blog Entries

I predict that Mark Sanchez will get to play for the Jets again, only to do something even more memorable than the buttfumble.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I predict the 2013 Broncos have a season eerily reminiscent of the 2007 Ravens.

They stormed through last year's regular season on the wings of a newly signed but aging former MVP QB who gradually ran out of gas toward the end of the season. They seemed assured of a Super Bowl berth before losing at home after a bye week to a team that nobody considered to be much of a contender (who went on to win a SB).

They looked great in camp and started a season with many people predicting great success, however a rash of injuries at key positions began in the first game and the season started to completely unravel shortly afterward.