Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Aldon Smith says "Everyone knew Crabtree was held"

Hope the 9ers get over it, would hate to see it ruin there upcoming season, LOL, you know the referees do not forget the biggest whiners about blown calls. Aldon should be wondering why a top 10 defense couldn't stop a team that lost 5 games at the end of the regular season. Or how a non elite QB took them to the woodshed in the first half. Then drove down the field for 2 field goals to help secure the win.

Blog Entries

Everyone knows:

1. Torrey Smith was interfered with/held on that pass down the sideline in the second half
    2. Pitta was mugged in the end zone on 3rd and 1
    3. Flacco was hit illegally on that same play
    4. Akers dove on that missed FG
    5. Bernard Pollard was held on Gore's 33 yard run on that last drive
    6. Crabtree committed OPI on 2nd down in that last series
    7. Crabtree initiated contact on 4th down
    8. That ball was uncathcable
    9. The 49ers would have lost by 20 points if there was no blackout

Crabtree and Kaepernick did not whine after that 4th down play. They didn't beg for a flag. They got away with a lot that night and it never got called. They had four -- count 'em: four - chances to get into the end zone from no more than 7 yards away and they couldn't get any closer than the five.

This is the real downside of the Jim Harbaugh act. The team doesn't take responsibility for getting curb stomped for 32 minutes. It gives no credit to its adversaries. And it thinks every call against it is terrible and every call for it is great. Listen to FX again. Harbaugh is whining on almost every play.

Advocacy is creating your own spin; idiocy is believing it. They are veering towards idiocy now.

Wow, a lot more vintage wine coming from 49er whine country, form their sour grapes collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I hope Jim has a safe word for that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Everyone knows:

1. Torrey Smith was interfered with/held on that pass down the sideline in the second half
    2. Pitta was mugged in the end zone on 3rd and 1
    3. Flacco was hit illegally on that same play
    4. Akers dove on that missed FG
    5. Bernard Pollard was held on Gore's 33 yard run on that last drive
    6. Crabtree committed OPI on 2nd down in that last series
    7. Crabtree initiated contact on 4th down
    8. That ball was uncathcable
    9. The 49ers would have lost by 20 points if there was no blackout

Crabtree and Kaepernick did not whine after that 4th down play. They didn't beg for a flag. They got away with a lot that night and it never got called. They had four -- count 'em: four - chances to get into the end zone from no more than 7 yards away and they couldn't get any closer than the five.

This is the real downside of the Jim Harbaugh act. The team doesn't take responsibility for getting curb stomped for 32 minutes. It gives no credit to its adversaries. And it thinks every call against it is terrible and every call for it is great. Listen to FX again. Harbaugh is whining on almost every play.

Advocacy is creating your own spin; idiocy is believing it. They are veering towards idiocy now.
    You sir, deserve the internet.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    lol @ the San Fran Whiners. Hey Aldon, maybe you should've got some pressure on Flacco. Douche

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Wow, a lot more vintage wine coming from 49er whine country, form their sour grapes collection.

I hope Jim has a safe word for that....

You sir, deserve the internet.
    +1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Team follows their coaches lead
    I wonder if John and Jim have finally talked. I remember that 2 weeks after the game John said they hadn't

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I wonder if John and Jim have finally talked. I remember that 2 weeks after the game John said they hadn't
    They sat next to each other during the combine.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Why am I posting/reading this?

Because I will enjoy every minute of the sore ass loser approach of this 49er team

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tree-was-held/

And PFT surprisingly says "Hey, you guys knew the officials won't throw a flag unless it's blatant in a big moment, and everyone KNEW Navorro Bowman held Roddy Whit the week before"
    Just like last year everyone in Baltimore knew Lee Evans made the catch! So many crocodile tears.

I know that people say that it doesn't matter how much you win by as long as you win, while I don't let the idiots on ESPN message boards dictate my mood, it would have still been nice for us to destroyed the 49ers by 20-30 points. That way there's no debate about any last minute calls. The Ravens win fair and square in everybody's eyes. Nobody's foolish enough to whine about calls in a blow-out.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I saw a great shot on NFLN of John and Jim laughing it up about something at the combine.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Just like last year everyone in Baltimore knew Lee Evans made the catch! So many crocodile tears.
    At least Evans put his hands on the ball. Another half step, Ravens win. Crabtree would have been out of bounds trying to make that catch. But thats not mentioned much. Uncatchable ball thrown by CK.

Blog Entries

It's too bad this is happening to the Whiners and not, say the Pats or Steelers -- somebody it would help us to have caving in, mentally.

Pretty clear to me that SF is a team that's going to ride high as a kite when they're winning, but have the knives in each others' backs the second anything goes wrong.

Kind of how you'd expect a young team. On the one hand, they benefit a ton from guys on their rookie contracts; they don't yet have to pay the piper on some of these guys. But at the same time, they aren't going to be a mature team stocked with leaders, and that shows up.

There was already a great public exchange between Culliver and Donte Whitner about who had blown the coverage on the wide open TD to JJ12. They weren't addressing each other's comments, but each one blamed the other. (Whitner's explanation made way more sense and showed much more understanding of the defensive call there). Like I said, wish this was the Steelers or Pats melting down instead of somebody we probably won't see again till their division rotates into our schedule.