Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ed Reed is active

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    I am starting to wonder how much longer they will go with the Kubaik-Schaub package deal. Theyve been together for a while but look like they're just spinning their wheels. I really thought Schuab would be better by this point but hes just not getting it.

And as for Ed I think we all saw this coming. He looks like he barely gives a damn out there. If Houston somehow falls way back out of contention would it suprise anyone if Ed started to have a "nagging injury" that basically shuts him down for the year?
    The Texans have failed badly in their 2 tests against us They may be a good team that is never quite good enough.
    As far as Ed goes. his body may be in Houston but his heart is clearly in Baltimore. That too me was obvious when he played against us a few weeks ago. Ed picked his spots the last few years and was driven by emotion in key games. I think that may be missing. Ed has a lot of pride. If things do not pick up, he will join Ray and the gang in the ROH next year.

Blog Entries

until they get a legit QB the texans will waste away .

Blog Entries

Re: Reed Needs to Retire

Kubiak is just another outstanding offensive coordinator who just doesn't have the balls to be a HC.

Just like Norv Turner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Reed Needs to Retire

great offensive mind for sure just not a good HC. Wouldn't mind him making calls in purple.

Blog Entries

I hate seeing him in a Texans uniform just going through the motions. I mean, that's really all he's doing. He's not even playing at the slightly above mediocre level he did for us last year. He doesn't even look like he's playing hard, whether that is just Ed being Ed and "saving" himself, the hip injury, or him just mailing it in after getting paid, I dunno. But clearly he should have just gone out on top like Ray.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

From a Texans board

Reed is still a Raven. He's a spy in our ranks ****ing with the team.

Blog Entries

Ed Reed wanted to get paid. Mission accomplished.

Blog Entries

Ed has not had a big impact yet in Houston, that is for sure. However, he is not the reason the Texans are struggling. The problem with the Texans is Schaub. You can't win when your offense can't score.
    Last edited by Dirt1; 10-07-2013 at 09:53 AM.

I wish he'd have retired with Ray so they could've gone into Canton together. Can't blame him for taking the 10 million or whatever it was (probably 5 mil I guess as he'll likely get cut after the season). Houston was foolish to sign him, especially for that contract.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I wish he'd have retired with Ray so they could've gone into Canton together. Can't blame him for taking the 10 million or whatever it was (probably 5 mil I guess as he'll likely get cut after the season). Houston was foolish to sign him, especially for that contract.
    He got,several million from Houston, woe woe woe woe LMAO Reed used his past production to sway Houston into signing him, so he got the retirement money he wanted. With no agent to represent him, I'd say Reed is the man.

I'll be torturing the Texans fans at work today. Will suggest they switch to the Ravens if they're interested in professional football.

Some good post here. The Texan poster is right, Ed is was, and always will be a Raven! The problem with the Texans is they are good just not good enough. Schaub is an average QB. The talent around him is not performing either, and Kubiak is probably an average coach.
    Ed, will probably be gone after this year. The Texans will release him the Ravens will resign him to one of those dollar contracts and Ed will retire a Raven, as it should be.
    Like many I wish Ed would have followed Ray out, after the championship, gone into the ROH together, then we would have had one hell of a party in Canton 5 years from now. As it is we will have back to back parties in Canton. Damn, I wish the HOF was not in Canton.