Page 8 of 254 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NFL

Re: Around the NFL

Thank god we didnt sign Charles Johnson for that.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Panthers retain Charles Johnson with a 6 year, $76 million deal with $32 million guaranteed.
    DAMN!

3. Re: Around the NFL

Thanks for this thread. This was the easiest way to catch up on everything in the shortest amount of time. Some interesting cuts, and the Bengals playing hardball with Palmer could get entertaining. If I'm a Seahawks fan I'm pissed. Tarvaris Jackson? Really? I wouldn't mind Marion Barber as Rice's backup.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    Thank god we didnt sign Charles Johnson for that.
    That's why I never considered Charles Johnson an option.

I don't think there were many other teams that would have offered him that either.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Nother Suggs View Post
    Thanks for this thread. This was the easiest way to catch up on everything in the shortest amount of time. Some interesting cuts, and the Bengals playing hardball with Palmer could get entertaining. If I'm a Seahawks fan I'm pissed. Tarvaris Jackson? Really? I wouldn't mind Marion Barber as Rice's backup.
    I figured this thread could kind of be our little hub of info on this forum since so many of us get info from different spots...

Oh, and Marion Barber is definitely someone I'd look at to be Rice's back up. Once Tony Romo got hurt last year every defense stacked the box and they couldn't run the rock at all.

I live in Eagles territory and have always liked what I saw from Bradley, the problem is, i havent seen very much cause he's never on the field!

7. Re: Around the NFL

I figured this thread could kind of be our little hub of info on this forum since so many of us get info from different spots...

Oh, and Marion Barber is definitely someone I'd look at to be Rice's back up. Once Tony Romo got hurt last year every defense stacked the box and they couldn't run the rock at all.
    It would be cool if someone started a new one each day for a while.

Blog Entries

Looks like Noel Devine didn't actually sign with Atlanta and is still a FA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post
    I live in Eagles territory and have always liked what I saw from Bradley, the problem is, i havent seen very much cause he's never on the field!
    Did you see Rutgers' safety Lefeged was picked up by the Colts?

10. Re: Around the NFL

Any word on what the Ravens are doing or are we just chilling for now?

What do you guys think about Brian Leonard as an option at FB? I have no idea if Cinci plans on bringing him back or not. He is a bit of a HB/FB tweener, but he is a terrific pass catcher. He could possibly re-unite with his former Rutgers running mate Ray Rice.

The guys that know me from Sunspot might know I'm a huge Rutgers fan, so obviously I'm being a bit of a homer with this suggestion

Def a great idea!