Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bernard Pierce?

Re: Bernard Pierce?

I'd say there's a 0% chance Tyrod sees the field. There hasn't been any packages put in all year and he's only been out there when the game has been in hand/didn't care about the outcome. If they had done stuff throughout the season that'd be one thing but they're not going to get cute with it now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    With Jones and Ninkovich less than 100%, I think the Patriots are a bit vulnerable on the corners. I'd be a strong advocate for the idea of breaking Tyrod Taylor out to run about 4-5 plays over the course of the game. I think he can have a lot of success on designed option reads on the perimeter.
    This is what I seen on tape and said in my thread that I posted. The Patriots are strong at defending the run UP THE MIDDLE with Wilfolk plugging holes letting their big LB's come up and stuff the run, very throw back fron 7, but they can't set the edge very well. They can be exposed around the edges in the run game which is where Pierce excels. I know its Arian Foster, but purely running to the edges, he just completely exploited their edge rushers in that regard.

Pierce says he feels great and is playing :)

This is great news!!!!!

Been looking for a injury report.

Our best bet in my opinion is to go 3 wide, spread them out and run out of that formation. Forget the Power I in this game unless we are running Pierce around the edge.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider Bernard Pierce said he's definitely playing despite knee injury

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Pierce's running style is so different from Rice's, it has to cause extra trouble for the defense. Having him back is big. I'd love to see both of them on the field at the same time; that would really cause some confusion for the Pats.

Blog Entries

Fantastic news! We can run on the patriots and pierce will be huge in the 4th qtr as we grind them down. Plus i bet Rice is a still a little worn out from those 30 carries against denver.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Fantastic news! We can run on the patriots and pierce will be huge in the 4th qtr as we grind them down. Plus i bet Rice is a still a little worn out from those 30 carries against denver.
    I hope so.... he went out in 3rd Q of Broncos game....prior to leaving I wasnt sure of his carries/yards.

.......was not "present" at practice today

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Pierce is a force in the making. PFF has him ranked as the third most elusive back, ranked higher than Peterson even.

Rice between tackles, Pierce on the stretch. Love it. Gonna give 'em hell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    they don;t give up a lot of rushing yards because they get ahead due to bradys offense. once they get a head the opponents abandon the run for the pass.
    true. But the ravens want to run the ball to make the play action work; sure hope Pierce can go.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!