Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Many people don't want to believe that what they were told could be true. That's too simple and mainstream. The world is more exciting when you believe in conspiracies.

Blog Entries

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Interesting?

Quite the euphamism.

Try damaging.

Ok, no need to be dramatic about my saying that I find conspiracies interesting.

I was here too when all of that went down.

And I think GOTA is pretty right when a lot of people just can't accept that maybe what the Government is saying is what actually happened.

However, let's not sit around and act like the US Government isn't incapable of cover ups and shady dealings.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

most everyone on this side of the board believed in the Obama birth certificate conspiracy so I would say you might have a captive audience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    most everyone on this side of the board believed in the Obama birth certificate conspiracy so I would say you might have a captive audience.

This is classic Galen. Despite telling him something over and over again, he believes something and no matter how many times it's brought up he can't get it through is head. Much like that "survey" he used to show 90% (or whatever the %) of ALL scientist agree on AGW.

Galen... we're going to need you to back up this BS claim you just made.

911 was a conspiracy. Noting happened to building #7 yet it imploded just like the nearby twin towers? Before you know it where in Iraq, Afghanistan...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raveneast View Post
    911 was a conspiracy. Noting happened to building #7 yet it imploded just like the nearby twin towers? Before you know it where in Iraq, Afghanistan...
    :grbac:

Do some research before you believe everything you see on the interweb...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

This is classic Galen. Despite telling him something over and over again, he believes something and no matter how many times it's brought up he can't get it through is head. Much like that "survey" he used to show 90% (or whatever the %) of ALL scientist agree on AGW.

Galen... we're going to need you to back up this BS claim you just made.
    anyone can feel free to go through the many of threads on this side where just about every regular conservative poster was somewhere between believing that Obama's actual released BC was photoshopped to comments like "Yeah well, I believe he was born here but it is just really strange he just won't be a good lil boy and release it like we are telling him to". Those are the two extremes and I would say every regular conservative poster was in between those marks.

I am really not interested in going back and pulling out the quotes but no one said it was complete b.s. (as it was) and it is a non-story. the conservative mind loves a good conspiracy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    anyone can feel free to go through the many of threads on this side where just about every regular conservative poster was somewhere between believing that Obama's actual released BC was photoshopped to comments like "Yeah well, I believe he was born here but it is just really strange he just won't be a good lil boy and release it like we are telling him to". Those are the two extremes and I would say every regular conservative poster was in between those marks.

I am really not interested in going back and pulling out the quotes but no one said it was complete b.s. (as it was) and it is a non-story. the conservative mind loves a good conspiracy.
    I believe it was your claim, and if you're going to make a claim like that, back it up.. Otherwise you're just a worthless hack.

Quote Originally Posted by raveneast View Post
    Take off the tin foil hat and learn something ....

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/1227842

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I believe it was your claim, and if you're going to make a claim like that, back it up.. Otherwise you're just a worthless hack.

I'll take worthless hack. Its not that important.

So you, yourself, will say Obama was undeniably born in the U.S. and as a US citizen is absolutely and constitutionally sound to be President.

Always a pleasure when Galen injects his conservative vitriol into a topic. He's a real charmer.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt