Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hmmm....What are some of our former desired draft picks up to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I remember wanting Chad Henne :grbac:

LOL YEAH!!!!

WOW we so dodged that bullet. I think he also was ruined by the Dolphins too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    LOL YEAH!!!!

WOW we so dodged that bullet. I think he also was ruined by the Dolphins too.
    Yeah, I agree with that, he showed some promise at first.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, I agree with that, he showed some promise at first.
    I really wanted matt ryan, but not for our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and Suggs....

I really wanted Flynn but also wanted Brohm as QB's....what happened to him??
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Quote Originally Posted by RavenousD View Post
    I really wanted Flynn but also wanted Brohm as QB's....what happened to him??
    Last time I heard from him he lost a backup QB battle to Matt Flynn.

I thought it was essential that we got one of Ryan, Flacco, Henne and Brohm. Looks like I was half right.

Kyle Wilson bc we needed db help n Dez bc we needed Wr help. Even tho it's this years draft I wish the ravens would has call Burfict after the draft. I know he has issues n had a poor combine n pro day. I still like his style of play

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I really wanted matt ryan, but not for our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and Suggs....
    Which means we would have not got Rice either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Kyle Wilson bc we needed db help n Dez bc we needed Wr help. Even tho it's this years draft I wish the ravens would has call Burfict after the draft. I know he has issues n had a poor combine n pro day. I still like his style of play

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    His style of play includes picking up 15 yard penalties and yellow flags along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Which means we would have not got Rice either.

ST Lousi would be stacked, but instead they got Chris Long... who has slowly turned into a fine player. They should have offerred a more reasonable swap and probably done better for themselves however.

Are you over exagerating to prove a point they wanted a hell of a lot in the proposed trade, or is that what they wanted? I cant remember
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Are you over exagerating to prove a point they wanted a hell of a lot in the proposed trade, or is that what they wanted? I cant remember
    I could be wrong, but that is what my memory returns. I KNOW for a fact that it was 1, 2 Suggs and an addditional 2-3 picks all from the same draft. It may not have included the 3rd. At least that is how it was reported back in the day, again if memory serves it was either Oz or DeCo who confirmed that they had made the call and were offerred a SILLY package.

Blog Entries

So the best player outside of Matt Ryan we would have got in the draft was going to be .... Tom Zibikowski lol.