Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We will go 8-8.

We will go 8-8.

I predict two straight losses at Houston and Cleveland. We will beat the Raiders. Then, we will lose the last 5 of 7. That is my new close to midseason "doomsday" prediction.

EDIT: I also predict that Suggs will have little, if any impact on the D. I would not be entirely surprised if he ends up being IR'ed after a couple weeks of practice.

Re: We will go 8-8.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I predict two straight losses at Houston and Cleveland. We will beat the Raiders. Then, we will lose the last 5 of 7. That is my new close to midseason "doomsday" prediction.

EDIT: I also predict that Suggs will have little, if any impact on the D. I would not be entirely surprised if he ends up being IR'ed after a couple weeks of practice.
    LOL...You really do have an ego to feed. You posted this in another thread then simply copied/pasted to start this thread. You didn't even have to type

3-7 the rest of the way? Really? Really?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    LOL...You really do have an ego to feed. You posted this in another thread then simply copied/pasted to start this thread. You didn't even have to type
    Haha. ;) Actually it was not cut and pasted. While I do say the same thing, I re-wrote it. And what does it have to do with ego? That thread turned into a Ray Lewis centered discussion... and not talking about the Ravens season as a whole. I felt like what I said got buried by the close to simultaneous release of the Ray Lewis news. It was ignored there and I want to hear some updated predictions. A discussion. I'm not simply saying the Sky is Falling. I looked at each game on the schedule and have my reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    3-7 the rest of the way? Really? Really?
    This team is 1 pt. away from 6-0. And 13 pts away from 1-5.

And yes.... if teams continue to run the ball for 200+ yards a game on average. I think 3-7 is a possibility. We have Chargers, Broncos, Steelers X2, Houston, and the Giants on the Schedule.

I think that's a fair prediction. The X factor is Joe. Can he outscore the other team and will the opposition get greedy and try to pass. When the ball is in the air anything is possible.

Blog Entries

Care to put your money where your... keyboard is?

Blog Entries

Fair prediction my ass, some of you just like to be negative for the sake of it. Go root for the Cleveland Browns.

Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    I think that's a fair prediction. The X factor is Joe. Can he outscore the other team and will the opposition get greedy and try to pass. When the ball is in the air anything is possible.
    I agree. I think Joe can do it. The problem is, will the play calling put Joe in the right position to do it?

The thing that scares me is that in the past few weeks, teams don't even try to throw the ball much. A couple teams because they can't (Cassel and Weeden), and one because they didn't need to (Romo). If teams don't pass we don't get turnovers. Aside from the first Game and a few drives here and there in other games, this offense has not been close to the high powered "O" that we need to take over and win games by outscoring teams drive after drive.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Care to put your money where your... keyboard is?
    No money, but I will bet you lunch. Do you live around here or are you coming into town? I bet lunch a lot....

And some feel that their word is final. My thought was concerning the 8-8 season not so much the Brown Victory. Do you always start off your day like this?