Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Kevin Millar Does the Ray Lewis Dance

sour grapes, from a Yanker fan!
    Sorry to disappoint but I'm looking at this through the eyes of a Ravens fan. To me its wee bit tacky having basically a nobody player trying to imitate a baltimore legend. Instead of getting the crowd pumped up with a HR or a hit he's trying to do a stand up act at the expense of my favorite player...ray lewis.

If ray is ok with this then I'm all for it, but I havent heard any ringing endorsement from ray as of yet. And until I hear that he endorsed it I will sit on the fence about this one.

That dance was in tribute
    If that was a tribute that was the worst since TO.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but I'm looking at this through the eyes of a Ravens fan. To me its wee bit tacky having basically a nobody player trying to imitate a baltimore legend. Instead of getting the crowd pumped up with a HR or a hit he's trying to do a stand up act at the expense of my favorite player...ray lewis.

If ray is ok with this then I'm all for it, but I havent heard any ringing endorsement from ray as of yet. And until I hear that he endorsed it I will sit on the fence about this one.

If that was a tribute that was the worst since TO.
    ummm...he hit a HR his first at bat, and the game before had doubled and hit a HR

Uh, yeah, he did have a HR yesterday and no doubt you saw what he did in NY over the weekend. How bout that Yankee starting pitching staff?

ummm...he hit a HR his first at bat
    Well I don't keep tabs on the O's so I guess I'll take your word That he had a HR. But that's what he should be doing to keep the fans pumped. Not stealing Rays dance and making a mockery of it.

so far all poster on this thread thought it was "funny" or a "Goof". That's not a good sign.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

so far all poster on this thread thought it was "funny" or a "Goof". That's not a good sign.
    LOL at your total cluelessness -- it was supposed to be funny. And it was.

Well I don't keep tabs on the O's so I guess I'll take your word That he had a HR. But that's what he should be doing to keep the fans pumped. Not stealing Rays dance and making a mockery of it.

Maybe Ray should stick to tackling and defending passes to get the crowd going.

It was intended to be a fun gesture to the home crowd. I am fairly certain of that.

The total and utter lack of comprehension by a certain poster is hilarious.

PP

Pretty sure Ray Lewis has done a good job making a mockery of the dance over the last 3 seasons. That thing was nice for about 2 years, and now it just looks stupid, especially after TO basically used it against him.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Pretty sure Ray Lewis has done a good job making a mockery of the dance over the last 3 seasons. That thing was nice for about 2 years, and now it just looks stupid, especially after TO basically used it against him.
    Just can't resist can you.

AD is gone. Ray is here. The D will go on and still be very good.

When did Ray piss on your cornflakes?

PP

I don't know about some of ya'll but I still like the dance.

Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

It was great! Ray would love it.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

I posted that vid yesterday and it already has 5k views lol
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''