Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Doss and Dickson

maybe they turned a corner today. Doss made two beautiful catches, especially the long one where he had to turn his head around as the ball was in the air. the diving catch across the middle on third down was big as well.

If the Ravens can get the offensive lines issues fixed they can certainly get a lot better.

Blog Entries

Re: Doss and Dickson

Let us be honest with ourselves here. Ed Dickson is buried so deep beneath our collective shit house, he'd have to catch 20 passes a game, for the rest of the season, for us to not want him cut from this team, without dropping a single pass in the process no less.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I'll cut Doss some slack because he was quite involved today and just looked consistently decent. Dickson has a much longer path to reach redemption.

Blog Entries

Yeah they both had pretty solid games. Tucker = MVP

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Doss done great, real kick up the ass being cut, maybe we should hate cut and resigned Dickson not bajema

Blog Entries

Dosshas been earning his keep i give him that much..as far as dickson goes the sun gotta shine on a dogs ass some time but he is still shit.

"the sun gotta shine on a dogs ass some time" That is a great expression.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Dosshas been earning his keep i give him that much..as far as dickson goes the sun gotta shine on a dogs ass some time but he is still shit.
    pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    ..as far as dickson goes the sun gotta shine on a dogs ass some time but he is still shit.
    If the sun shines on his ass again next week then we'll have something to talk about.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

I don't care what they failed to do in the past, because that can't be changed. I care what they do in the future, and today was a promising start.

Doss looks like a different player since coming back. He admitted to coasting b/c he was a draft pick. Now, he realizes he has to work. I give him credit for being humble, admitting his errors and moving forward. I'm really rooting for this kid now.

As for Dickson........yeah.........my dog has never had a doghouse so far away from the house. Dude needs to have about 11 more games consecutively without a drop & make some legit 3rd down conversions (while getting drilled by a DB) before I pick his doghouse up & move it closer to home.

Was VERY impressed with the adjustment made by Doss on that one long pass. Had to do a double take to see if it was actually #17 that did it