Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 LastLast

Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Dude.. you're just as much, if not MORE of a keyboard commando... That's funny shit, you calling someone out for doing exactly what you do. Just a bunch of "Behind the Keyboard" Bullies... LMAO
    Nope, I don't tell people what to do or who to scream at. I'd have been more than happy to drop the crap with the UK if he hadn't told me twice to drop my annoyance with Harbaugh.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So you only act like a man with an entire ocean seperating us? Figures.
    My god dude. Calm down and stop acting like the tough guy.

All Gordon is asking for is a bit of perspective.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Dude.. you're just as much, if not MORE of a keyboard commando... That's funny shit, you calling someone out for doing exactly what you do. Just a bunch of "Behind the Keyboard" Bullies... LMAO
    So you only act like a man with an entire ocean seperating us? Figures.
    You retards need to relax...

Quote Originally Posted by lnkevin View Post
    I am all for fire Harbaugh. This guy is making stupid call every time. Put Joe Flacco on the bench and acquire a QB, who can run if needed. The Ravens don't play with heart, honestly. They are a bunch of f'king scrubs. Reality checked!
    Seriously? Did you see the rushing TDs Flacco made last year? He has an ankle injury, which is why he's not making any scramble attempts for positive yards rushing.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I get that part of it Sephy. But I feel now like we will be more or less backing into the playoffs instead of controlling our destiny. We had this game man. We HAD this game. And this team, as it has done numerous times this year has found a way to lose. And we're a playoff contender merely because we are the best of the mediocre teams?

I don't know how you watch this team and think we're going to be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs. I can't imagine any of the division winners right now that would be looking at the schedule hoping we don't make it in.
    Agreed, but I'm still pulling for them.... And this week Indy and Philly! Some of that game was taken by the refs, some by Harbs, some by the players... it was a complete cluster fuck

Blog Entries

I don't think I've seen such juvenile tough-guy nonsense on this message board before.

Seriously, take it out on your pillows at home and leave it off this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    My god dude. Calm down and stop acting like the tough guy.

All Gordon is asking for is a bit of perspective.
    I don't want perspective. I want to bitch about our coaches horrible game day management. I have that right.

What I don't want is some asshole telling me I'm not allowed to do it.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    You retards need to relax...
    Dude... I'm just laughing as some people on the board acting like tough guys. It's just funny shit! Almost reminds me of the steelers board with people bitching at each other. We all want the same thing!

Actually, I think we still do control our destiny. If Yahoo playoff generator is right, even if all the other contenders win and we win, we are in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    Seriously? Did you see the rushing TDs Flacco made last year? He has an ankle injury, which is why he's not making any scramble attempts for positive yards rushing.
    Again asking a tie-breaker question. What happens if the Jets and Broncos lose, given that Miami and Jax lost already?

11. Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

I don't want perspective. I want to bitch about our coaches horrible game day management. I have that right.

What I don't want is some asshole telling me I'm not allowed to do it.
    And I'm allowed to complain about people bitching about a 19-12 regular season and 2-1 post season coach, that's my right. Look we're all Ravens fans here and we're all passionate post loss. I apologise if I offended you personally.

12. Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

I am totally out of control after they blew a winnable game. I am not watching this team playing the Raiders because the stupid fans in this blog will make it like we play against an elite team. I can't stop laughing at these fools.