Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

She's an idiot. That is all you need to know.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Wow, she really said that?
    Did she back up this statement with viable reasons why she thinks Troy gives us a better chance to win?
    I'd be curious to hear why she thinks this.
    Does she think it's because his Heisman Trophy gives him the magic powers or something?
    It certainly can't be the NFL game experience Troy has over Flacco.
    I could accept that if it was reallity.
    I could accept Troy being in this offense longer then Flacco if that were true.

I don't listen to her show, but stuff like that makes you wonder even more why she's here.
    Her main reasoning was that Troy was able to lead this team against Miami, Seattle and Pissburgh and he won over Pissburgh. She said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Troy gives the Ravens a chance to win as he has NFL experience that Flacco does not have. He was a Heisman Trophy winner for the University of Ohio and didn't come from a school like Delaware."

Last time I checked, Flacco has played four games over Troy's three. Flacco would be 4-0 if Stover can kick 40+ yard Field Goals and the defense wouldn't get caught up in the ticky tacky penalties and keep their heads straight. Plus, and maybe it's me, but I saw Flacco growing after his first game in the pre-season and see things in him that Boller was never able to do. Troy looked lost and horrible in his two games prior to the injuries. AND add to that he isn't even 100% healthy yet so I guess he'll be throwing the ball while hacking up a lung.

As we say in the Tech field, she has an I D 10 T error.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

The chick is idiot!!

So he won against a team that didn't give a damn if it won or not, and lost to a team that nobody else the entire year lost to.

Good think this chick doesn't directly work for the Ravens in some type of personel capacity.
    I'd feel more comfortable with half the people on here doing that over her.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by OwingsMillsAlex View Post
    Her main reasoning was that Troy was able to lead this team against Miami, Seattle and Pissburgh and he won over Pissburgh. She said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Troy gives the Ravens a chance to win as he has NFL experience that Flacco does not have. He was a Heisman Trophy winner for the University of Ohio and didn't come from a school like Delaware."

Last time I checked, Flacco has played four games over Troy's three. Flacco would be 4-0 if Stover can kick 40+ yard Field Goals and the defense wouldn't get caught up in the ticky tacky penalties and keep their heads straight. Plus, and maybe it's me, but I saw Flacco growing after his first game in the pre-season and see things in him that Boller was never able to do. Troy looked lost and horrible in his two games prior to the injuries. AND add to that he isn't even 100% healthy yet so I guess he'll be throwing the ball while hacking up a lung.

As we say in the Tech field, she has an I D 10 T error.
    Did she really say "University of Ohio"?

If so, that's ground for firing.

I wish Al Davis ran that station.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Did she really say "University of Ohio"?

If so, that's ground for firing.

I wish Al Davis ran that station.

PP
    CBS Radio runs that station, & they are looking to unload their Baltimore cluster. I'm surprised they haven't fired her though, & any1 else w/ big contracts in their cluster, to make the bottom lines look better.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    How about Dee Snider (although I don't think he stutters as much):

The perfect replacement.. They look like twins!

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    The perfect replacement.. They look like twins!
    What are you trying to Say here? Anita is in FLORIDA now... will she return??
    Harry O'Sullivan, # 1 Ravens Fan in Sykesville, MD

8. Smile Re: ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

Anita is indeed in South Florida - visiting her mom who is in the hospital. But, no worries, she is returning and will be broadcasting live from media row at Super Bowl again this year for 105.7 The Fan.