Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Ravens - Chargers Predicition Thread

Yeah we definitely should have been playing this game in Baltimore. They haven't been to our house since early 2006.

As far as the game goes. I agree, I won't be surprised if we win, or if we get brutally slaughtered. San Diego is a hot and cold type of team. Hopefully we can do what we have to do to get the win.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens - Chargers Predicition Thread

I have to say that the games this weekend are probably the hardest to pick this year. Over half of them are a coin flip.

Yeah, I remember 2006...

baltimore-ravens-todd-heap.jpg

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Rivers has been making bad decisions all year late in games. He will again. Their o-line is absolutely terrible too.

Ravens-24
    Bolts-17

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Yeah we definitely should have been playing this game in Baltimore. They haven't been to our house since early 2006.
    I agree. However, if this game had been here in Baltimore, then one of our home games would be on the road - likely in Denver.

I like our chances with Denver at home than the other way around.

Chargers are a team WORSE than their record. I dont think they are as good as the Browns. They are a dead team. Thier OLine is just awful and injured, the defense rarely gets pressure on QB, fanbase apathetic and Rivers I've been told via only RUMOR has sore arm/shoulder. If you watch the game vs Denver his passes had no zip and where ducks, basically jump balls and underthrown. He is the modern day bad Brett Farve. Ravens win.
    Their will be cursing, pain, stupidy and relief at the end :
    Typical Ravens win on road

Ravens blowout.
    Ravens 27
    Chahhjers 20

Blog Entries
    Like the Ravens only because SD offense is less dangerous than the past. Ravens run D seems to be improving. Graham gives me hope the secondary will hold together thru the injuries. Can the O do enough? Conditions should be favorable and crowd noise not a big factor. The ingredients will be there. Improving pass rush could make life just hard enough on Rivers. We'll see though. If I had to bet I'd take the ravens but if I didn't have to bet I wouldn't.

This is a very interesting game. I can certainly see why some think it's the most unpredictable of the year.

This could be the game that separates the Ravens of 2012 - are they a team of destiny? or are they a team of origami paper tigers? (It could be the game to see if the Ravens can finally beat Peyton again).

The Ravens have never been unbeaten through November with one exception - 2000. The chance is there to match that ballclub on one statistic.

This one is on Flacco. Chargers have a good run D and Rivers will throw for around 300-350 even if he'll give up a couple of picks in the process. I say he delivers.

Whoever starts the fastest, wins. Baltimore 34, San Diego 28.

Blog Entries
    21-13 ravens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The Chargers are on a 1 game winning streak against us, we beat them back in 09, I don't understand why people can't remember that.
    I never say they didn't beat us last year.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Ravens 17

Chargers 16

Blog Entries

I was pretty close on the raiders game, way off on the steelers, so im not really sure what my opinions worth.

Im leaning towards 17-13 ravens but i wouldnt be surprised if the scores flopped. Going across country will not be easy for a team that struggles on the road. Only good news is our defense is playing better so hopefully we can keep them out of the endzone fr the most part.
    -JAB