Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ravens whining

Re: ravens whining

JO is a passionate player. Honestly, I like to see players lose their temper on the side lines. It lets me know they are disappointed. I LOATHE seeing laughing and back-slapping on the side-line when the team is playing like shit. Lose your temper all you want, just not at the officials.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I love how im labled a troll.. I have been to every Ravens game except 3 (all in 1996) including presason and playoffs.. I just see this team realistically.. We are not a great franchise.. We have won 1 playoff game since we won the Super Bowl 7 years ago.. The team wasted a great defense by putting out an horrible offense.. This popular opinion around here that the Ravens are a great team and franchise is laughable.. We are just average..

I didnt call Odgen a thug.. I stated thugs and selfish players.. Odgen falls under the selfish part.. He took forever to let the team know he was coming back this season.. He acts like a child on the sideline.. Pisses and moans about the Ravens cutting his brother.. etc

I agree the coaching staff is responsible for these problems.. and Billick should pay the price..

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    Honestly I think you have NO class!! Calling yourself a fan but then calling out our HOF players!!
    If it was not for those "thugs and selfish players" I do not think Baltimore would have the ring it has!

I honestly dislike any fan that can call out certian players on a team, may it be a Ravens fan or a Redskins fan! Disgusted by this kind of talk!
    So you have no problem that Ray Lewis helped cover up a murder? or that Jamal Lewis was invovled in a drug deal.. or BJ Sams and CMac DUI's?

None of these guys are heros to me.. I want players with character on this team.. Its not that hard to stay out of trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    Festivus, You are correct, Ogden is definitely not a thug and shouldn't be called one. I apologize for quoting that portion of the comment. I do, however, believe the tantrums are a selfish act born of not having things the way he wants them.
    As far as CRP being a "troll", so what - as the saying goes even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Just because he's a troll, if he in fact is, doesn't mean some of his points aren't valid.
    No problem. He is in my opinion a player who wears his emotions on his sleeve. I suppose I prefer he did that less, but really, as personality flaws go, that one doesn't bother me. It seems to me he gets frustrated with *losing*, and poor play, and I have no problem with that.

I don't think crpravens is a traditional troll, here only to cause trouble. But I do think on many of his points he's an extreme minority of one, and it's up to us to choose when to agree/disagree, and when to let his remarks speak for themselves.

:2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I love how we are the only team with these players........I'm pretty sure I saw Harrison on our sideline jawing with our coach but they have a ton of class. Now that Moss has shut his mouth for 4 months he is all of sudden a great player with a ton of class. T.O. i guess is a class act right, how about pac man jones, and tank johnson....the list goes on and on and on. Get your head out of your ass, when was the last time a Raven was arrested for doing some thug like activity.......i pretty sure all the bengals have been locked up this past offseason. I am glad J.O throws his helmet and is pissed off that is called passion. Our players have a ton of passion and it got away from a couple of them during the last game, but anyone that wants to call themself a fan and then turn around and says blow up the team, and this is a team of thugs and selfish players doesn't know shit about football. This is the NFL now, every team is just like ours. We are a great franchise, and a great team, and to all who think our HOF players are classless it is you that is classless!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I don't recall anyone saying we are the only team with "passionate" players, we are just the only team that really matters to Ravens fans. Personally I think it's a league wide issue; that said I could give a shit less what other teams are doing, if their players want to act like undisciplined morons so be it I would just prefer our players not join in.
    I realize our players are used to having a higher rate of success during the season but being "frustrated" is to easy an excuse IMO. As a fan I'm frustrated with the season also but that doesn't mean I should go to the stadium and throw beer botttles on the field, start fights in the stands, etc. At some point, as an adult, common sense and self control need to prevail.

7. Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    So you have no problem that Ray Lewis helped cover up a murder? or that Jamal Lewis was invovled in a drug deal.. or BJ Sams and CMac DUI's?

None of these guys are heros to me.. I want players with character on this team.. Its not that hard to stay out of trouble..
    1st off Jamal is no longer part of the team so that is completely irrelevant, I was referring to who you called out in your post!

2nd Get off Ray's dick :insane: How many years ago did this happen?? He was young and made a mistake he has since redeemed himself. But honestly the Ray Ray is a murderer is quiet old get a new bit!

BJ Sams is on IR and you did not list him nor did you list CMac! And lets not talk about DUI's in the NFL because I think 2 players from our team do not even come close to the 20 some players on Cincy that have been busted for DUI or DWI.

So explain to me what Suggs, J.O, Scott and Ray have done in the last 5 years to make them "thugs"???????

Get off Ray's dick :insane: How many years ago did this happen?? He was young and made a mistake he has since redeemed himself. But honestly the Ray Ray is a murderer is quiet old get a new bit!
    So Ray being involved in a cover up of a murder is excused because he was young back then? WOW.. now that is embarrassing..

His momma should have taught him better.. The guy is a thug and is no hero.. He is a great player but should have been locked up for his part of that murder..

Im glad that you care more about winning championships then having a issue with watching a possible murder dancing around like a fool on sundays..

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    We are a great franchise, and a great team, and to all who think our HOF players are classless it is you that is classless!
    We are 4-8.. is that a record of a great team? how about the 6-10 record from 2005..

Please tell me how we are a great franchise? We had 1 great season some 7 years ago.. Last year was great but it didnt matter since we couldnt win a playoff game..

What exactly have we done in the last 7 years to make us a great franchise?

10. Re: ravens whining

So Ray being involved in a cover up of a murder is excused because he was young back then? WOW.. now that is embarrassing..

His momma should have taught him better.. The guy is a thug and is no hero.. He is a great player but should have been locked up for his part of that murder..

Im glad that you care more about winning championships then having a issue with watching a possible murder dancing around like a fool on sundays..
    Your now dismissed because you lack respect!!! Not only for fellow people on this board but to our Team.

It is fans LIKE YOU that get Baltimore the bad reputation not the player that was with a group of friends who were drunk and got carried away in a fight and stabbed someone...Oh let me guess your going to say Ray actually stabbed the guy right???

I got a GREAT idea why don't you march your lil happy ass down to Baltimore wearing Ravens gear and yell threw a mega phone that Ray, J.O, Suggs and Scott are "thugs" I bet a REAL thug will show you how REAL thugs do!!:insane:

We are 4-8.. is that a record of a great team? how about the 6-10 record from 2005..

Please tell me how we are a great franchise? We had 1 great season some 7 years ago.. Last year was great but it didnt matter since we couldnt win a playoff game..

What exactly have we done in the last 7 years to make us a great franchise?
    We have only been around 12 years, i'm pretty sure the pats have been around a hell of a lot longer than that and had a real long streak of blowing donky dick........you are the a complete idiot. Raywas convicted of nothing, what you may feel and what happened are two different things. AGAIN name me one team that has a roster of 53 that do not do dumb things, who f***ing cares, this is football not a presidential election. I am happy to be a ravens fan as should you except you are a troll, you lack knowledge of the game and this team so shut your mouth
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Your now dismissed because you lack respect!!! Not only for fellow people on this board but to our Team.

It is fans LIKE YOU that get Baltimore the bad reputation not the player that was with a group of friends who were drunk and got carried away in a fight and stabbed someone...Oh let me guess your going to say Ray actually stabbed the guy right???

I got a GREAT idea why don't you march your lil happy ass down to Baltimore wearing Ravens gear and yell threw a mega phone that Ray, J.O, Suggs and Scott are "thugs" I bet a REAL thug will show you how REAL thugs do!!:insane:
    Sorry i have class.. Fans like me? Are you kidding me.. I bet your one of those "stop snitching hoes"

Give me a team full of Heap, Jermainie Lewis, rob burnett, boulware, stovers..