Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Juszyzck...I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    dickson and clark look real ready.
    I just think you have to give it more than one game but Dickson does not inspire me, not sure how much more time they'll give him. If it werent for 2011 he wouldn't have much of a resume. Clark they have to give time..

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I just think you have to give it more than one game but Dickson does not inspire me, not sure how much more time they'll give him. If it werent for 2011 he wouldn't have much of a resume. Clark they have to give time..
    man i gotta give it to you, you always look at the glass half full. We really appreciate posters like you..clark is a 107yrs old don't see what more time he needs my 8 yr old could run faster than clark. Dickson is bum plain and simple what good is a TE that can't catch??

Blog Entries

I posted a link before camp from Phil Savage saying KJ won't
    do much but play STs this year.

It's turning out that way.

screw it you gotta call a spade a spade sometimes.
    I pretty much live by that philosophy.

:hammer:

I think that the team(as a whole) was not ready to roll out the plays that would involve Juice yet. YOu can't just substitute Juice in for Dickson or Clark or Leach and expect success. He is a different kind of player, with a different mix of skills, and if you don't effectively use plays that cater to those skills/strengths then I don't think you will be happy with the results. I think, when he is ready, as is the rest of the team, we will see them roll out a special subset of plays, ran for a drive at a time, or soemthing to that effect, to see what the guy can do. But if it's not a subset of plays that has him lined up all over, blocking and catching, inside and outside the hash marks, then it won't be all that successful. he is NOT Leach, he is NOT Clark, he is Juice and must be used accordingly, adn doing so on the fly, mid first game of the season is hard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think that the team(as a whole) was not ready to roll out the plays that would involve Juice yet. YOu can't just substitute Juice in for Dickson or Clark or Leach and expect success. He is a different kind of player, with a different mix of skills, and if you don't effectively use plays that cater to those skills/strengths then I don't think you will be happy with the results. I think, when he is ready, as is the rest of the team, we will see them roll out a special subset of plays, ran for a drive at a time, or soemthing to that effect, to see what the guy can do. But if it's not a subset of plays that has him lined up all over, blocking and catching, inside and outside the hash marks, then it won't be all that successful. he is NOT Leach, he is NOT Clark, he is Juice and must be used accordingly, adn doing so on the fly, mid first game of the season is hard.
    I cosign alot of what you're saying but bottom line is as pass catcher you still gotta catch the ball.

Blog Entries

man i gotta give it to you, you always look at the glass half full. We really appreciate posters like you..clark is a 107yrs old don't see what more time he needs my 8 yr old could run faster than clark. Dickson is bum plain and simple what good is a TE that can't catch??
    Dickson is a problem, I agree. If he drops balls next week I think he may not get many more chances.

They brought it two old TEs and Clark won the job, they're not gonna cut him. Pretty sure Caldwell wants him in the offense but we'll have to see how they do against Believeland. It was one game against the best team on the schedule on the road; I'm over it

Under Harbaugh, I think the only rookie to truly "start" early on without injuries to veterans was Oher and Osemele. Did Webb start? Joe only started because troy got hurt. Didn't Heap get injured early on paving the way for Dickson an Pitta? I don't think Torrey would have getting his opportunity if Lee Evans hadn't gotten hurt.

Dickson is a problem, I agree. If he drops balls next week I think he may not get many more chances.
    And one week is going to make a difference how? It's been years, man. This is not going to be decided in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by bighoop70 View Post
    Under Harbaugh, I think the only rookie to truly "start" early on without injuries to veterans was Oher and Osemele. Did Webb start? Joe only started because troy got hurt. Didn't Heap get injured early on paving the way for Dickson an Pitta? I don't think Torrey would have getting his opportunity if Lee Evans hadn't gotten hurt.
    KO started all of last year.

But you are correct that most of our rookies see the field on a part time / rotational basis unless injury dictates that their role (playing time) increases.

Blog Entries

Believe me, I love Juice. I started the thread on him when they drafted him; best FB in the draft. I think they have a plan for him or they wouldn't have brought him in. They're just not going to force it if he's not ready

They brought it two old TEs and Clark won the job, they're not gonna cut him. Pretty sure Caldwell wants him in the offense but we'll have to see how they do against Believeland. It was one game against the best team on the schedule on the road; I'm over it

Not to mentiont hat his whole salary was guaranteed by his inclusion onthe week 1 roster, a salary that is mostly offset agaisnt the cap...