Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

True but Kindle was the safe pick at the time and had a good mini camp. Even Ray liked and commented on what he saw. Then the accident which no one saw coming. We'd have a good edge rusher if not for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    True but Kindle was the safe pick at the time and had a good mini camp. Even Ray liked and commented on what he saw. Then the accident which no one saw coming. We'd have a good edge rusher if not for that.
    VERY true, but we're playing the hindsight being 20/20 game with this thread,lol.

Blog Entries

I guess my biggest gripe, esp with this board is everyone who say "No I don't want so and so because their a headcase" blah blah mother fucking blah, just like the Talib thread. Damn Jamal was in FEDERAL court and luckily only got nailed for using his cell phone, but who knows the REAL story? Cmon anyone who has EVER been in a court room knows damn good and well alot of times the person is GUILTY of much more the prosecuter just can't prove it! Oh and our main man Ray was in a damn MURDER investigation, in which we as Ravens fans still to this day get to endure.

If the sumbitch can ball I want him on my team, PERIOD. I don't care if he slaps some stupid hookers around at the strip club, or he accidently catches a DUI or whatever.

Edit: Taking care of said "headcases" is a matter of LEADERSHIP. Lead and Mentor these guys an you won't have that problem. If you can't do it as a coach, hire someone that can. I'd pick up Dez and have a Marine Corps DI follow his stupid ass around 24x7, end of problem.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    VERY true, but we're playing the hindsight being 20/20 game with this thread,lol.

Yes, that's why I said he was the safe pick at the time. The rest is all hind sight but
    we got Dickson and Pitta in that draft that made up for Kindle and Denver took Tebow
    and now have nothing to show for for him and the picks they gave Ozzie and everyone said at the time Ozzie picked their pocket. Of course signing Manning made up for all that but
    Ozzie got more out of his picks.

So it's a good draft also including Art JOnes and Harewood. Both have played.

With Cody mentioned above, not a bad draft for Ozzie while Dallas still has head aches
    with DEZ who was arrested for hitting his own mom.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I guess my biggest gripe, esp with this board is everyone who say "No I don't want so and so because their a headcase" blah blah mother fucking blah, just like the Talib thread. Damn Jamal was in FEDERAL court and luckily only got nailed for using his cell phone, but who knows the REAL story? Cmon anyone who has EVER been in a court room knows damn good and well alot of times the person is GUILTY of much more the prosecuter just can't prove it! Oh and our main man Ray was in a damn MURDER investigation, in which we as Ravens fans still to this day get to endure.

If the sumbitch can ball I want him on my team, PERIOD. I don't care if he slaps some stupid hookers around at the strip club, or he accidently catches a DUI or whatever.

Edit: Taking care of said "headcases" is a matter of LEADERSHIP. Lead and Mentor these guys an you won't have that problem. If you can't do it as a coach, hire someone that can. I'd pick up Dez and have a Marine Corps DI follow his stupid ass around 24x7, end of problem.
    He didn't slap a hooker around, he slapped his own mum around, that's disgraceful. And it's a BIG deal because he wouldn't be liked in the locker room, guys like Torrey Smith would hate him for who he is. He wouldn't be a good mix at all for us. Yes we've had Jamal Lewis, one of our best players in franchise history, but that was with the OLD ravens. You need to have respect for the game by fucking behaving off the field, it really isn't hard, you have the big money, why do shit like punching your own fucking mum? Or going around chilling with drug dealers? I can take DUI's, I couldn't give a shit about a DUI here and there, that's one thing I'll look past.

And it's stupid to use Ray Lewis as an argument because of what he does for the community and he actually inspires this team and the town, Dez Bryant doesn't even come close to what Ray Lewis does for his team. Anyway, I thought that murder case was solved a long time ago... He didn't murder anyone.

Blog Entries

DAMN, DEZ even allegedly ripped her bra after hitting her in face with a base ball cap according to arrest records. She also had a bruised arm.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/17/dez-br...11-mother-bra/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    DAMN, DEZ even allegedly ripped her bra after hitting her with a base ball cap according to arrest records.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/17/dez-br...11-mother-bra/
    Just sickening...

No thank you.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I'd love to have him just for the lolz. Having a pea brain like that on the team could provide weekly entertainment far beyond the grid iron.

Hell yes I'd love to have another receiving threat along with Smith and Boldin on this team...

This guy only plays when he wants. He is not a good locker room guy. He disappears for entire games at a time. Not thanks. Dallas blows for a reason. Pretty sure he'll be a Jet at some point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    He didn't slap a hooker around, he slapped his own mum around, that's disgraceful. And it's a BIG deal because he wouldn't be liked in the locker room, guys like Torrey Smith would hate him for who he is. He wouldn't be a good mix at all for us. Yes we've had Jamal Lewis, one of our best players in franchise history, but that was with the OLD ravens. You need to have respect for the game by fucking behaving off the field, it really isn't hard, you have the big money, why do shit like punching your own fucking mum? Or going around chilling with drug dealers? I can take DUI's, I couldn't give a shit about a DUI here and there, that's one thing I'll look past.

And it's stupid to use Ray Lewis as an argument because of what he does for the community and he actually inspires this team and the town, Dez Bryant doesn't even come close to what Ray Lewis does for his team. Anyway, I thought that murder case was solved a long time ago... He didn't murder anyone.
    Wasn't meaning him. Forgot who it wasa couple years ago we were talking about and they got in trouble for slapping a stripper lol. The rest I was just throwing out there.