Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

I know some of you don't like the alternates but I think it makes the players play with more "swag." (For the record, I hate that word but I can't think of a better word atm)

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...7-854b181462f0

You mean swagger?

Re: Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

As long as nobody is wearing flesh colored pants...

Blog Entries

Re: Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

not a fan but I loved them last year against SF. Lets see some more of that!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You mean swagger?
    I mean swag.

The Ravens ususally play their best at home in Black. Love it!! Would also like to see them vs DEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    The Ravens ususally play their best at home in Black. Love it!! Would also like to see them vs DEN.
    Whatev'. If the players dig the all-black by all means proceed. It forestalls Pitts.' black jerseys, which is their more traditional "6 Rings" look. We're far enough away from the Billick era Thug Life brand image (Ray is doing netwoek ad campaigns w/ cute kids & his Mom). Haters today hate on something else - like our winning.

They used the killer bee alternate twice, so we're saved from that affront.
    Last edited by Tucker: M&T Sec 527; 11-27-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Blog Entries

I love the black unis, reminds me of how the New Zealand all blacks dominate in rugby. We seem to play in similar way when we wear black.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    Whatev. If the players dig them, by all means. They'd make a lot of sense on a cold, sunny one pm kick off. We are far enough away from the Billick era Thug Life brand image ( I mean, Ray is doing network ad campaigns w/ cute kids and his mom). Haters hate on us now cause we beat them. The all black also prevents Pitts.' own black jerseys, which is their more "6 rings" look.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Whatev. If the players dig them, by all means. They'd make a lot of sense on a cold, sunny one pm kick off. We are far enough away from the Billick era Thug Life brand image ( I mean, Ray is doing network ad campaigns w/ cute kids and his mom). Haters hate on us now cause we beat them. The all black also prevents Pitts.' own black jerseys, which is their more "6 rings" look.
    What time does it get dark over on the east coast this time of year just out of interest? It's a 4 pm KO.

Gets dark at 5:30.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    They used the killer bee alternate twice, so we're saved from that affront.
    I'm pretty sure throwback/alternate jerseys can only be used at home, so we'd be spared that in any case. (Though those Tar&Piss Jailbird Jerseys worked out real well for them 2 weeks ago...)

Not sure if they're doing black or white pants (from what I've dug up they can use either). I like the white myself but I think the players prefer all-black.

The Stealers will be in their usual away unis--Pus&Piss, unless I miss my guess...