Blog Entries

73% say we're in wrong direction/47% say it's gonna be worse

This is according to Reuters poll.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/61031.html

IT'S NOT ME! IT'S THE LUXARY JET OWNERS FAULT! PRESIDENT OBAMA AUG 9, 2011

Blog Entries

Re: 73% say we're in wrong direction/47% say it's gonna be worse

Who the F*CK are the other 27% and 53% who don't think that?

Blog Entries

Galen, Fred and Extra Point to name three.

Dirty Harry and Nazi Pelosi to name others but not these DEMs. Hell, he can't even campaign in the
    South. DEMs want Clinton to campaign for them. ILMAO.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_708804.html

BTW, haven't seen Galen around in weeks. I thought he was traveling in
    Africa or some desolate place but he's usually back by now. I'd say we need the laughs but we're
    getting plenty like this.

IT'S NOT ME! IT'S THE LUXARY JET OWNERS FAULT! PRES OBAMA AUG 9, 2011
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-10-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post

BTW, haven't seen Galen around in weeks. I thought he was traveling in
    Africa or some desolate place but he's usually back by now. I'd say we need the laughs but we're
    getting plenty like this.

IT'S NOT ME! IT'S THE LUXARY JET OWNERS FAULT! PRES OBAMA AUG 9, 2011
    Ha...Trap is right. I think it happens once a year or so...still waiting in NC to be right. One of these days, maybe.

I was in Ecuador for a couple of weeks and then a quick stop in Nicaragua to see a couple old coffee growing friends. I missed the whole Tea Party downgrade and have been busy catching up at work to catch up on the sad state of american politics. I can say we are the laughing stock of Latin America.

Its one thing when the Tea Party provide politcal folly...its another thing when they cause the DOW to drop a couple thousand points. I don't think this is what corporate America wanted out of their lobby money in creating this American atrocity of low-information political noobs. But they own it now. The Tea Party is the new GOP. Amazing. Can't wait to read the grandkids history books in 20 years about this blackmark on American history.

I'm looking forward to the Iowa straw poll this weekend the see the evangelicals choice of the second coming. Hopefully Bachman wins...she is entertaining.

Retirement ranch in Ecaudor coming along well so I can run for the rising evangelical wave that is about to take America back to the dark ages. lol

Blog Entries

Welcome back to the fray to get your ass kicked again by whittle ole me. Hope you have/had a safe trip.

Being out of the country is no excuse for being wrong as you usually are. You missed S&P blaming the debt
    for the downgrade. They even warned us they would downgrade if we didn't tame the debt. The GOP House
    voted on a plan to cut $4T and the DEMs shot it down. Then they scared them to vote on raising the DEBT.

It was the TEa Partiers that was vs raising the DEBT. So your boy gets the blame again. See downgrade
    thread.

THESE DEMS WANT HILLARY TO RUN AGAIN. TALK ABOUT ASS KICKING.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-chances.html

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about Chad but we have millions of Americans starving here but OBY keeps losing
    jobs for them.

http://legalmomentum.typepad.com/blo...increases.html

WE NEED THE STIMULUS TO KEEP UNEMPLOYMENT FROM REACHING 9%. OBAMA, FEB 09,

IT'S NOW OVER 9%.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-11-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Blog Entries

BTW GALEN - YOur Union boys lost big in Wisconsin again while you were away.

COUNTRY IS GETTING FED UP WITH LIBERALS.

JUST IMAGINE: NO LIBERALS

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/1...-in-wisconsin/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Ha...Trap is right. I think it happens once a year or so...still waiting in NC to be right. One of these days, maybe.
    Keep waiting it'll happen eventually.

I missed the whole Tea Party downgrade and have been busy catching up at work to catch up on the sad state of american politics. I can say we are the laughing stock of Latin America.
    Tea Party downgrade :insane: S&P, Moody's told us what we had to do and the Cut Cap & Balance plan was the only one that met (and exceeded) those requirements. You have a seriously distorted view of reality.

I'm looking forward to the Iowa straw poll this weekend the see the evangelicals choice of the second coming. Hopefully Bachman wins...she is entertaining.
    The second coming like this? I know you probably won't watch it but here it is anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGCM...layer_embedded